IGNORED

Nige - Pre-Preston

Davefevs

12 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Sorry Dave but that midfield plus Massengo is one of the reasons why we are shedding so many goals. 

Alec Scott is the exception in that he does do his share of defending but he should be the fourth attacker, from midfield.

The other three are almost useless as defenders, especially the two wing backs. Apart from Naismith's clangers, the back three do a reasonably good job but they are all left with a huge defensive problem by the midfield in front of them.

We need to play with two full backs who can attack rather than two attackers who are not very good at defending.

Plus a keeper who can deal with crosses in the six yard area!

This is what I think Nige will do. It’s not what I’d do!!!

Although based on what has happened this season (not just Saturday) and what’s available it’s not far off what I’d do either….tonight.

???

Edited by Davefevs
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ooRya said:

Oh I see......I'm being insulted for having an opinion.

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

You’ll have to ask the person who replied to you.

for info the urban dictionary bit I made up. Mark Carter was a real otib poster and Twitter account who was incredibly negative and entitled about everything. So much so that someone created a parody Twitter account called “mark carters mum” which put sone amusing tweets up. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Fair enough.

I wouldn't say that, Mr Carter is infamous in the Bristol City Twitter world for quoting our win ratio percentage after every loss without taking the vast amount of other factors into account, that's what I personally was referring to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, footie said:

I wouldn't say that, Mr Carter is infamous in the Bristol City Twitter world for quoting our win ratio percentage after every loss without taking the vast amount of other factors into account, that's what I personally was referring to.

OK, I don't do twitter so wouldn't know.

However, even though there are other factors to consider, surely the win ratio is the most relevant factor of all?

59 minutes ago, ooRya said:

OK, I don't do twitter so wouldn't know.

However, even though there are other factors to consider, surely the win ratio is the most relevant factor of all?

Points per game is better than win ratio imho.

(beyond league position and the obvious stuff of course)

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Sorry Dave but that midfield plus Massengo is one of the reasons why we are shedding so many goals. 

Alec Scott is the exception in that he does do his share of defending but he should be the fourth attacker, from midfield.

The other three are almost useless as defenders, especially the two wing backs. Apart from Naismith's clangers, the back three do a reasonably good job but they are all left with a huge defensive problem by the midfield in front of them.

We need to play with two full backs who can attack rather than two attackers who are not very good at defending.

Plus a keeper who can deal with crosses in the six yard area!

Your last sentence is spot on.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Mark Carter was a real otib poster and Twitter account who was incredibly negative and entitled about everything

Is he a real person? I think he's a troll, not a real City fan. He also has another account in another name, hence my theory.