IGNORED

Cam Pring

Super

4 hours ago, Dredd said:

Bar the cross for the OG I don’t think Pring offered anything JD didn’t. Managed to turn a late throw in for us into a penalty for them. Given we’ve barely seen him since Swansea last season, after he got blamed for costing us points against Preston, I’d be surprised if he made his way into the 11

I don't get it..........JD Silva has had game after game to prove he can contribute and cross the ball to a reasonable standard, and has failed dismally?  Pring gets his first run out of the season, and is dismissed as useless before he has had a chance to even show his worth?  i think he needs a couple of games to bed in, and get the opportunity to dislodge a very very average JD Silva

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, maxjak said:

I don't get it..........JD Silva has had game after game to prove he can contribute and cross the ball to a reasonable standard, and has failed dismally?  Pring gets his first run out of the season, and is dismissed as useless before he has had a chance to even show his worth?  i think he needs a couple of games to bed in, and get the opportunity to dislodge a very very average JD Silva

Pring is a threat getting forward and a great crosser of the ball.he is quicker and taller than desilva so overall I would say he would be a better fit.

• Like 3

With both Weimann and Dasilva, I think one factor is that symbolism matters. Pearson has shown he's ruthless in dropping players not performing - and that's a good approach - but the likes of Bentley and Martin are going to get annoyed with the inconsistency if Weimann and Dasilva get picked week-in and out irrespective of performance. I think Dasilva is better than Pring and I think Weimann is essential to how we play but I think taking them out the team for a game or two sends a clear signal that everyone has to perform to keep their place. 

• Like 1