IGNORED

Doctor, Doctor...

PFree

Okay, let’s be honest, OUR club has been ill for some time. It’s been pretty rotten to the core for a long time now and it will be some time before we start to surface again and rise once again.

My question to you fans is if you had the chance to write a prescription that helps us get out of the mess we are in, what would you prescribe?

I’ll start with a couple of signings in January, okay free, but we could do with a big, nasty centre forward and a midfield hard nut / leader in midfield - for me, we are too nice!! Every good team has a core of quality through the middle - keeper, centre half’s, midfield general and a decent centre forward...

20 hours ago, PFree said:

Okay, let’s be honest, OUR club has been ill for some time. It’s been pretty rotten to the core for a long time now and it will be some time before we start to surface again and rise once again.

My question to you fans is if you had the chance to write a prescription that helps us get out of the mess we are in, what would you prescribe?

I’ll start with a couple of signings in January, okay free, but we could do with a big, nasty centre forward and a midfield hard nut / leader in midfield - for me, we are too nice!! Every good team has a core of quality through the middle - keeper, centre half’s, midfield general and a decent centre forward...

New cartilage for the knee-jerking! ???

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PFree said:

We need bandaging up, but not by the bloke that bandaged Timmy's head first half yesterday 

• Haha 4

On 15/10/2022 at 21:06, PFree said:

No pill's gonna cure our ill, we've got bad case of nothing new.