IGNORED

FBC Podcast - Millwall [H] review …. rinse & repeat as City concede more soft goals

Curr Avon

Millwall [H] review …. rinse & repeat as City concede more soft goals (podbean.com)

Neil, Ian, & Mark talk with DaveP about yesterday's disappointing games against Millwall.

Who was to blame for that winning goal - Kalas or Max? 

With 7 games until the World Cup break can City stay out of the bottom 3?

How do City deal with their mental fragility?

We look at the starting eleven for Tuesday's trip to the Hawthorns and ask how City can return to winning ways, and the exciting football from earlier this season.

Edited by Curr Avon

Decent episode & well done to all involved.  Neil provides good balance and a bit of a first for me, in that I agreed with lots of the comments today including Ian.  However, a little humility from Ian would go a long way as he states the most obvious things such as I tweeted their dangermen and threats (it’s Millwall we know) & a team for West Brom which if that started then I might as well not travel. 

Thanks for taking the time to produce as know you all take some stick.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Decent episode & well done to all involved.  Neil provides good balance and a bit of a first for me, in that I agreed with lots of the comments today including Ian.  However, a little humility from Ian would go a long way as he states the most obvious things such as I tweeted their dangermen and threats (it’s Millwall we know) & a team for West Brom which if that started then I might as well not travel. 

Thanks for taking the time to produce as know you all take some stick.

More chance of us defending a set piece than Ian showing any humility. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1