IGNORED

Included in the New Clothing Range. Wow!

Port Said Red

Now over the years I have been a fan of the more "outre" fashions and colours, I may not wear them myself but I applaud those who do.

I have a feeling however that this particular rain jacket may not be prevalent around the ground.

Also, Purple? Looks more like Fuschia Pink to me. :)

Screenshot_20221017-161711.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Now over the years I have been a fan of the more "outre" fashions and colours, I may not wear them myself but I applaud those who do.

I have a feeling however that this particular rain jacket may not be prevalent around the ground.

I’ve seen it out and about a couple of times already to be fair. Had to double check first time I saw it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Jeeze that is horrendous!

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

That's pink not purple.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, James54De said:

How many times is this gonna be said about football clothing? Clothes cost money. Try finding a branded rain coat for much less. 

To be fair you can get a decent Regatta raincoat for less than that, along with other brands I'm sure. 

The fact men's away shirts haven't been re-stocked since first month of the season is dire, even by our club's merch standards. 

8 hours ago, David Brent said:

It’ll be said for as long as these items of clothing are vastly overpriced 

Do you say it about every thing else that's more expensive than it used to be?

You've heard of inflation right?

I'm being a little sarcastic but it's like fans think we're still in the 90s. Unfortunately £50/60 is the going rate for a football shirt nowadays

11 hours ago, Aipearcey said:

You’ll never be stuck during a downpour again…… as long as you’ve got an umbrella! Because these “rain” jackets, don’t come with hoods ?‍♂️

AE7B8864-F207-45AC-AC31-22A450C88C0F.jpeg

How does the jacket stop you from being stuck? Does it have an in-built teleportation device that zapps you to somewhere dry.

Sounds like an untruth to me.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

How does the jacket stop you from being stuck? Does it have an in-built teleportation device that zapps you to somewhere dry.

I think they were getting mixed up with the Robin Insignia Gaters, which help you not to get stuck in a mudslide. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's obvious, isn't it?  You put it on and won't want to go out in public and risk being seen.....Ergo it protects you from being stuck in a storm!