IGNORED

Nice Baggies Vlog

slartibartfast

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

What a lovely Dad and Son relationship.........I Thought it was an excellent unbiased report, that was very fair.   Shame about some of the Audio quality?.........Didn't our our away support come over as outstanding?

From the sublime to the corblime, check out this *** and his rant about the ref and our first goal...........he doesn't stop !

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Robins fan was Craig Allen, used to be in my cubs football team.  My dad refereed a game once and Craig was ever so short, shorts touched his boots! my dad asked him to move off the pitch so we could start the game, he said “but, but I’m playing Mr F”. ???

I haven’t seen pie in years! Decent left peg in all fairness!

• Like 1

What a contrast from the lovely Dad and his son....giving us a balanced and entertaining podcast .......Instead we get...... To paraphrase a Genesis song........    A case of the "The Land of Delusion"    Who wants to watch a deluded pasty faced moron and his dozey mate for 40 minutes? ....... Going on and on about how awful the referee and linesman performed, and it might help if you turned the camera towards the pitch occasionally, instead of on your ugly mush, spouting biased drivel?    They should pheck off to their bedsit and play with each other?  There is most definitely a sitcom in there if any comedy producers are watching..........."Me and my sad mate on the terrace...Boing  Boing?"

Edited by maxjak
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Harry said:

I’m just very relieved to see that none of those vids featured the quite terrible Mark Sykes song. 
I hope I never have to hear it again 

There is another song I heard second half that I haven’t heard before. Couldn’t make out the words but I know it was to the tune of Do Wah Diddy Diddy by Manfred Mann.

3 hours ago, Nathandao said:

Think it May have been ‘Our House, in the middle of our street’ but really couldn’t tell.

Thanks a bunch. They were singing it just behind me last night. It was awful then. Just as I had forgotten all about it I now can't get it out of my head. 

55 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Thanks a bunch. They were singing it just behind me last night. It was awful then. Just as I had forgotten all about it I now can't get it out of my head. 

Apologies for raining this misery on you again. 
If I hear it again I think I’m gonna do a Van Gogh! ??

8 hours ago, Harry said:

I’m just very relieved to see that none of those vids featured the quite terrible Mark Sykes song. 
I hope I never have to hear it again 

Off on tangent here but. Why have our fans , especially those in s82 started singing the song sung at us by millwall & Cardiff ? The I can’t read I can’t write hilarious ditty ? and all calling themselves w⚓️‘S as is the song . Bizarre to say the least . 

47 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Off on tangent here but. Why have our fans , especially those in s82 started singing the song sung at us by millwall & Cardiff ? The I can’t read I can’t write hilarious ditty ? and all calling themselves w⚓️‘S as is the song . Bizarre to say the least . 

I certainly don’t join in with it.

Guessing this is in response to C*ntdiff fans singing that they know they are “sheep shagging bastards”. The reason for this, I think, is to somehow demonstrate that it is no longer an insult. The same as the 15ers calling themselves Gasheads.

Weird behaviour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

I certainly don’t join in with it.

Guessing this is in response to C*ntdiff fans singing that they know they are “sheep shagging bastards”. The reason for this, I think, is to somehow demonstrate that it is no longer an insult. The same as the 15ers calling themselves Gasheads.

Weird behaviour.

Wouldn’t be as bad if we changed the last line to “I drink f’ing cider” or something like that… at least would make it our own but really poor otherwise!

4 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

I see it more as owning the Wurzelly stereotype that teams think is an insult but we’re all actually quite proud of. Think it’s quite funny.