IGNORED

QPR boss - linked with Wolves

daored

59 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

he would be mad to take it and start again after  the way hes got qpr going this season. if he gets them in the play offs he will be a hero, a few bad results at wolves, he will be redundant.  

À few bad results at QPR and he could well be sacked. The difference being the pay off. 
I hope he goes. Just from a City point of view it could déstabilise a competitor. 
:devil:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Yep,  very highly rated as a coach but still a rookie as a manager, not sure this would be a wise move for him and I am equally not sure he will take it if offered.

Heard an interview with him on the radio about it. While not confirming he’s interested he by no means dismissed it. All the pundits reacting to it suggested that if Wolves came knocking he’d be gone.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yessssss, finally a manager turns down a PL / bigger team.

Not surprised, as I said further up this thread.

He is still learning about being a manager and a move to a PL club so quickly could be fatal for his career - might not be, but it could.

I think he has done an excellent job at QPR so far so if he keeps that up and makes the top 6 or dare I say top 2 the PL will come calling again.

• Like 2