IGNORED

Bilic

Numero Uno

I’d say he was mad to even go there in the first place but if anything it was an incredibly smart move. If he gets sacked it doesn’t dent his reputation and he still gets paid his full wage. Watford are an absolute basket case of a club. Nice to see them and West Brom struggling. Hopefully they no longer take up top 6 places. Gives the likes of us a better chance at least. Norwich next please. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

I thought Bilic was a good appointment albeit for a basket case club but it would not surprise me if he was fired before Saturday.

I listen to 606 when I can and the Watford fans have had enough of the chopping and changing, the owners need to be careful or they will seriously alienate the fan base.

Until they start winning again & I’m sure they’ll all calm down then! COYR 

And they got rid of Edwards after 10 games. 
10 games on which he achieved 3 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses. 14 pts from 30. 1.4 points per game, 64.4 points per season. 
Bilic has already lost more games in 5 than Edwards lost in 10! 2 wins and 3 losses. 6 points from 15. 1.2 points per game, 55.2 points per season. 
They’ve been worse under Bilic. 
Ludicrous way to run a football club. 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1