IGNORED

NEW BRISTOL CITY MAGAZINE

Shtanley

Hello OTIB, hope you're all well!

We are taking pre-orders for One Stream in Bristol's first magazine issue. 60+ pages of glorious film photos, fan pieces and interviews. 

I've always appreciated how lovely most of you were to me and the podcast on here. (Considering it was a load of shite for a long time)

This magazine will be anything but. Figured I'd share the link on here, maybe some of you would be interested in buying it. 

BUY THE MAGAZINE

Here's the promo video.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj6CCgaKJyz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Shtanley said:

We are taking pre-orders for One Stream in Bristol's first magazine issue. 60+ pages of glorious film photos, fan pieces and interviews. 

I've always appreciated how lovely most of you were to me and the podcast on here. (Considering it was a load of shite for a long time)

This magazine will be anything but. Figured I'd share the link on here, maybe some of you would be interested in buying it. 

BUY THE MAGAZINE

Here's the promo video.

I think this is something we’ve needed for sometime! Thankyou for putting the effort in for us. When can we look forward to delivery?

• Admin
6 minutes ago, TheReds said:

Ordered - just one point, it may be worth showing the price including delivery on the homepage, as it initially looks like it's free delivery, as it doesn't get added until making payment. 

Was going to say the same thing, ideally should be added especially as it is almost 50% extra on the total

19 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Not sure if I trust you with my address, but it's the old man's birthday next month & anything he really needs (not that OSIB isn't a must) he has already, so...

image.png.fdaecbc07e8381aeb165649a4d283487.png

PS @stanley, I thought you lived in Shoreditch, where's my local collection option??

Moved to Easton last May! If you’re on a london wage you can afford £1.65 surely ;)

• Haha 2

• Admin
On 19/10/2022 at 20:39, Shtanley said:

BUY THE MAGAZINE

Here's the promo video.

Seeing this back, are there plans for an edition 2?

• Like 2