IGNORED

Banned Posters

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

I'm intrigued as are some of your fans how and why people get banned from this and our forum. Recently a few of your mob have been blocked on our forum, which had been rare until now.

It seems that you only have to say ######, ######wit or ###### on here to get a ban. Tut tut.

Any ideas, I've asked our lot, interested in your ######witted ideas. :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

People get banned for silly things, or serious posts get moved, yet some total ###### is left on here because of who posted it or because it's supposedly City related.

I'm intrigued as are some of your fans how and why people get banned from this and our forum. Recently a few of your mob have been blocked on our forum, which had been rare until now.

It seems that you only have to say ######, ######wit or ###### on here to get a ban. Tut tut.

Any ideas, I've asked our lot, interested in your ######witted ideas.  :dunno:

I got banned for DARING to suggest that some members achieved sexual satisfaction by means of manual dexterity (plays on the wing for Barca)

Any ideas, I've asked our lot, interested in your ######witted ideas.  :grr:

You really have hit a fertile schoal here Dr F.....................every cast a bite...could this mean poster of the year for ya, on the basis of responding to your topics :dunno::D

Nah poster of the year will be one of the clique

Oh yeah, sorry, one of those pointless boring topics about hair, or important announcements soon.....will have to get ciderized tonight to learn humility, in the face of utter er................er....f *** I forgot what I was saying, cos its not like import...

I'll get me coat........

Guest Southville Red
I've got an idea. Why doesn't the forum ban Gas wind up merchants??!!

Why? The good Doctors wind ups are more interesting than some of the utter poo on here.

I never said poo. Not a word I would ever use.

I ain't happen with the ban I got on your forum herr Doctor.

All I did was give back what I received. Nothing was more than banter. I called them sags, they called me an 82er; all is good in love and war :D

I think your moderators are a bit over-biased towards posters from other clubs, which is poor for an official web-site I think.

Still, it will be lifted soon no doubt and I will be able to continue my blossoming relationship with pikey chick :dunno:

Guest AngelofAvonmouth

We should think ourselves lucky that we have message forums to get banned from - my mates club has got a website and evrythin but no messageboards at all cause the club says "it is in the best interests of the Club and its supporters to withdraw the messageboards in case of abuse"... duh!!!! :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I ain't happen with the ban I got on your forum herr Doctor.

All I did was give back what I received.  Nothing was more than banter.  I called them sags, they called me an 82er; all is good in love and war  :D

I think your moderators are a bit over-biased towards posters from other clubs, which is poor for an official web-site I think.

Still, it will be lifted soon no doubt and I will be able to continue my blossoming relationship with pikey chick  :dunno:

She's my pikey chick? Or are her and SagJen not one and the same? 4some? :D:grr:

You ever seen the matrix.................... :ProgrammePC:  :D  :dunno:

:D:grr::grr:

Is pikey chick :D and sagjen one of the same? I didn't think they were, until I read* that illiterate care in the community sag's comments on the subbers forum :D

* - term used loosely as much deciphering was needed :grr:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yeah but thick girls are always the best

"Of course I'm not married" ect ect

I could say more but would be banned..........

no can't say i have too busy at work to see films,

so enlighten me  :whistle:

I think young Mr Willsbridge was inimating I am part of the clique.

How wrong he is :rolleyes:

I RUN IT :whistle:

Guest WillsbridgeRed
you have a guy on the in side?? sounds painful  :whistle:

Yeah keep it going, there's another 22 saturdays for you to look nervously over ya shoulder :rolleyes:

Archived