IGNORED

Liverpool

downendcity

Liverpool has sacked their manager!

Jurgen left the ground to pick up his family to return immediately to Germany.

That's right.

The Klopps go back tonight! :)

• Haha 17

9 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Seeing them imploding is delicious. 

To think their one and only league title in a generation and they were not allowed in the grounds to see it hahahahaha 

Love telling them they’re basically Leicester City & won the league on a one off. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Winterstoke toad said:

The more misery the West Country plastics have to endure the better . Sometimes it feels like half this forum cares about Liverpool as much as their local Bristol city .

Hate them more than I hate Man u now , hope they get relegated.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

Hate them more than I hate Man u now , hope they get relegated.

Same here mate

I honestly can’t understand how anyone can watch a team the other side of the country from them and get passionate about it . I hate the way Man City have bought success but as they have the least amount of plastics I hope they continue winning everything for a very long time .

31 minutes ago, Winterstoke toad said:

Same here mate

I honestly can’t understand how anyone can watch a team the other side of the country from them and get passionate about it . I hate the way Man City have bought success but as they have the least amount of plastics I hope they continue winning everything for a very long time .

I see no problem with it, personally.

Also, I would argue that, while Man City have spent a lot of money, they're also a brilliantly run and managed club. Plenty of clubs have spent a fortune and achieved naff all.

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I see no problem with it, personally.

Also, I would argue that, while Man City have spent a lot of money, they're also a brilliantly run and managed club. Plenty of clubs have spent a fortune and achieved naff all.

Agree to a point, but how much of that money is funneled in or was anyway maybe in the start up to maturation, early to medium phase through questionable means?

Don't get me wrong I think there is a strong chance they comply correctly these days with success growing revenues which in turn feeds success, better player sales, size of PL market and global profile etc etc unlike say PSG, but in the first x years I think it could well have been accelerated via questionable means.