IGNORED

A footballer his wife and the crash

Topper 123

This is a great watch for players coming out of contract and maybe a kick up the arse in as much as if you can’t perform in championship for a mid table team , then the likelihood is your career is only going one way ⬇️ Along with standard of living and obviously your wage , possibly your cars and home .BUT I suppose they have half a season to show their worth very sad ending though  RIP JLLOYD SAMUEL

Edited by Magger1

23 minutes ago, myol'man said:

He was clearly a troubled sole come the end, backed into a corner by failing career, mounting gambling debts, playing away & seeing the whole thing coming tumbling down. Sad ending 

It's soul, a Sole is a fish :laugh:.

Edited by pillred
Punctuation.

7 hours ago, Magger1 said:

This is a great watch for players coming out of contract and maybe a kick up the arse in as much as if you can’t perform in championship for a mid table team , then the likelihood is your career is only going one way ⬇️ Along with standard of living and obviously your wage , possibly your cars and home .BUT I suppose they have half a season to show their worth very sad ending though  RIP JLLOYD SAMUEL

Wasn’t he well over the drink drive limit when he died risking innocent people’s lives,forgive me if I don’t agree with RIP 

• Like 1