IGNORED

Lincoln City at home Carabao Cup third-round match thread

Jerseybean

NP has to take a look back at early season- starting front line and the way Martin was held back until being subbed on late - our points dropped in the early games were down to shite officials not poor play. 
Conway has to start as does Wells - Martin, James and King just don’t cut it, sorry to say Semenyo needs to sharpen up before he gets a start again!

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

SL. must now accept he has failed, and failed badly.

if Williamson can walk then so can and should SL

I'd rather we found someone to cover our eye watering losses to the tune of £10m+ every year before he does personally... We're in some serious shit otherwise!

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

41 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You’re probably right. But at least today’s 80 year old city fans can at least look back on time in the top division playing - and occasionally beating - the best in the country. Currently I have next to nothing.

It was three years of struggle, mate. And one year finishing 13th. A lot of losing and drawing, and not scoring enough. And disappointing crowds, that moaned too much.

Loads of scrapping though ....

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

And you can guarantee that if he does go, the ones who've been screaming loudest for it to happen will be repeating it with the next one, whoever it may be, within a couple of months.

It is just possible a fresh perspective different tactics and team selection might just improve us, let's be frank here at the moment there is only one way we are going and that would be a disaster what have we got to lose?

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

I'd rather we found someone to cover our eye watering losses to the tune of £10m+ every year before he does personally... We're in some serious shit otherwise!

I no longer care.  He has been a disaster for the club as a good number of fans on here recognise.

He has managed the club extremely poorly.  Time to sell up.

i miss good old Harry Dolman.  Never expected to write that

• Like 1

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Who ever comes in whenever that is. I’m sure you’ll be ready to character assassinate him as soon as it goes tits up 

Come on- you can do better than that!

Well.... maybe not!

And for the record: I'll donate £100 to a charity of your choice if you can quote me where I made a post in which I  assassinated NP's character or any other Manager. Pretty much from the get go, I have been unconvinced of Nige's ability to improve the team and unconvinced by the majority of his performances, his game management and his substitutions. And his results as Manager of BCFC speak for themselves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

If we lose to Watford, he has to go 

If you don’t think so, you’re a bit of a wally 

You are nothing but a constant negative *****. Never on here when we win. If Pearson goes you’ll soon find fault in the next manager & it’s rinse & repeat with ***** like you. **** off , your opinion means nothing 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
  • Flames 2

We've got the "Pearson Out"-ers here, the "Lansdown Out"-ers are rearing their heads as well now, I'm expecting the "Semenyo is not a striker" thread to get bumped any minute - vultures circling for the slightest hint of trouble to repeat themselves endlessly!

If only it was Vyner who made that mistake not Low and we'd really be rocking here tonight

• Haha 1

Just now, Bristol Oil Services said:

SL stays and we are ..... Bristol City. Rock and a hard place

He clearly would love for some other grillionaire to step in but that doesnt seem likely. I'm relieved that we have SL's backing. Even if the team/manager/results are not to our liking- I still think that there has been money well spent on infrastructure, stadium and training facilities.

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Says someone who wants things to get toxic . ******* ***** 

We have some absolute belters as ‘fans’ , dummy’s and toys all over the floor

this thread , then we’ve  had Ian Gay on RB post match (Though he didn’t go ???)

All we need now is that belter Tony Wilkins texting in .....

....and he just has 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Be careful what you wish for. 

I didn't like what I saw tonight but full well know who sits on top of the Bristol Sport 'empire' hasn't made many decisions which have progressed this football club positively. 

Let's say NP does get the boot and Gould leaves, who is making the decision for the new manager? If it's the egg chasing fanatic and his art student son again we might as well write our notices and book our trips to Shrewsbury and Fleetwood in the division below now. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You are nothing a bit a constant negative *****. Never on here when we win. If Pearson goes you’ll soon find fault in the next manager & it’s rinse & repeat with ***** like you. **** off , your opinion means nothing 

It clearly means something to you. Calm down before you give yourself a coronary 

p.s I’ve been a regular poster on here for 17 years, win and lose. More often then not lose 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

We've got the "Pearson Out"-ers here, the "Lansdown Out"-ers are rearing their heads as well now, I'm expecting the "Semenyo is not a striker" thread to get bumped any minute - vultures circling for the slightest hint of trouble to repeat themselves endlessly!

If only it was Vyner who made that mistake not Low and we'd really be rocking here tonight

Nothing is complete without Mark Ashton.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Nige saying we don't have a competitive squad…who does he mean?

I’m not sure, but given the length of time he has been, they are his squad.  He has moved players on and brought new players in; promoted young players and had time to work with them.  How on earth can they be ‘uncompetitive’?  If only he could provide a rational explanation of what is going on it would help, but there are good players out there who seem to have forgotten how to play as a team. 

• Like 2