IGNORED

Lincoln City at home Carabao Cup third-round match thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

Parker complaining about Bournemouth's transfer policy not being up to scratch for the league they're in would be absolutely LOVING it here I'm sure...

Some of our fans are deluded if they think Scott Parker would come anywhere near our club. Laughable really it was even suggested but just shows how clueless some are.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

We have some absolute belters as ‘fans’ , dummy’s and toys all over the floor

this thread , then we’ve  had Ian Gay on RB post match (Though he didn’t go ???)

All we need now is that belter Tony Wilkins texting in .....

....and he just has 

My loyalty is to Bristol City, not to Nigel Pearson.  It’s all about opinions.  I totally respect those who want Pearson to stay; I just don’t agree with them any more.  Happy to be persuaded though.

That was a hard watch tonight.

Semenyo missing that shot wide when clean through to get a goal back when 2-0 down and then blazing over early second half. After getting some goals he has gone back to having zero composure infront of goal again.

Even when 3-0 down the urgency of getting the ball forward was totally non existent, slow ball out the flanks giving Lincoln plenty of time to get their shape back and let’s be honest, defend pretty easily against us second half

Lose to Watford on sat and I think that might be it for Pearson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

My loyalty is to Bristol City, not to Nigel Pearson.  It’s all about opinions.  I totally respect those who want Pearson to stay; I just don’t agree with them any more.  Happy to be persuaded though.

:laugh:

Youve never wanted him here so forget the false b*******t

Edited by Sheltons Army

5 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

I’ve been supporting City for 50 years next month (blimey) and this is a very long way from the worst I’ve seen. 

Actually, 50 years on 25 Nov- first game was a 1-0 win v Sunderland. On the plus side, the 5p program ( which I still have) is now £2.99 on the inter web. Bizarrely, I’ll be in Qatar for the USA game on the anniversary- would never have believed that then.

• Like 1

Just now, Bris Red said:

Some of our fans are deluded if they think Scott Parker would come anywhere near our club. Laughable really it was even suggested but just shows how clueless some are.

If they haven't got it by this point, after everything that has been said by Gould and Pearson about the state we're in, then they never will.

• Like 1

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Exactly my point. They seem to forget the Osman era or the O'Dismal or even being at the foot of the old third division! 

We beat Liverpool during the Osman era.

Sean O’Driscoll began the process of rebuilding which enabled Steve Cotterill to deliver promotion a season later.

I think we’re more in Benny Lennartsson/ Bobby Houghton territory now.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

this thread , then we’ve  had Ian Gay on RB post match (Though he didn’t go ???)

....and he just has 

I can’t listen to radio b anymore bar commentary for city   - shambles of a station 

Don't really understand the meltdown to be fair

Most fans wanted to rest players

I didn't expect our raw youngsters like Low and Kadj to be better than Lincoln and they were not

The shame is that Dasilva, Sykes, Klose weren't better than them either. Less said about King and Martin the better.

It was quite exciting seeing Conway and Scott absolutely dominate in the second half

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You are nothing but a constant negative *****. Never on here when we win. If Pearson goes you’ll soon find fault in the next manager & it’s rinse & repeat with ***** like you. **** off , your opinion means nothing 

33 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Would you get rid & if so who do you get in . There’s a few on here who shout sack him , Pearson out etc , but haven’t got the mental capacity to give a well thought out explanation on who they’d get in & why. 

9 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

It clearly means something to you. Calm down before you give yourself a coronary 

p.s I’ve been a regular poster on here for 17 years, win and lose. More often then not lose 

Bollocks have you. Everything is negative with you . I’m very calm thank you. People like you who are constantly negative are draining. I genuinely  pity you which is a sad thing to say about a person. I have no problem with people who  wants a manager gone if they want to  have a debate . However with you it’s constant shite. Just shut the **** up 

Edited by steviestevieneville

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

....and he just has 

Mr. star pundit / expert / know-it-all Gay. When was the last time this man even attended a City game in the flesh?

The bloke really gets on my tits just hearing his voice on the radio.

He's known better than every single manager we have had in living memory.

What a waste of talent he must be.

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Bollocks have you. Everything is negative with you . I’m very calm thank you. People like you who are constantly negative are draining. I genuinely  pity you which is a sad thing to say about a person. I have no problem with people who  wants a manager gone if they want to  have a debate . However with you it’s constant shite. Just shut the **** up 

Ok Stevie. If you say so . Go to bed mate.  

Totally unacceptable. There are bad performances, and then some. I didn't have a problem per se with the starting line up but I expected more, certainly from the senior players such as Klose and Weimann and from those who see themselves as having a bright international future like Semenyo whose first half performance barely rated a 2. If he thinks he's playing not to get injured before the world cup I wouldn't have him in the Ghana squad at present. We improved once Conway was introduced but he and Wells should of been on together at half time (if not after 15 minutes when we were two down).. Out of the Carabao Cup and now 20th in the league with Watford on Saturday the players shouldn't expect time off for the World Cup but should get their asses on the training pitch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

What’s your point . You love digging up my posts but don’t like it when I bring up the fact you made up constant lies about Pearson .

NAME ONE

Your posts are increasingly irrational and I keep asking you to quote me on what you say I've said and even offered £100 to charity if you can quote where I have assassinated Nige's character.

You are fast becoming Nige's useful idiot

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I think that's a bit unfair. Owers and Honor when they are pundits are good and as for the callers, they can't be blamed for who phones in.

The Commentary is fine - the callers were the same boring lot each week peddling whatever particular agenda they had. It might have changed but i doubt it 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Hey lads, let's take a step back please! Remembering we're all fans. OTIB is about different opinions and debate. It ceases to be a debate when it gets personal. What makes OTIB great is the wide and varying views of everyone. Not everyone will agree with some of the points raised but you'll get a far more considered response if you are respectful.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Don't really understand the meltdown to be fair

Most fans wanted to rest players

I didn't expect our raw youngsters like Low and Kadj to be better than Lincoln and they were not

The shame is that Dasilva, Sykes, Klose weren't better than them either. Less said about King and Martin the better.

It was quite exciting seeing Conway and Scott absolutely dominate in the second half

We've been turned over at home by a team that lost to Chippenham a few days ago. Fairly obvious many will be upset.

• Like 1