IGNORED

Lincoln NOT on RobinsTV ?

cheese

• The title was changed to Lincoln NOT on RobinsTV 🚫

I think it's only fair that someone with a ticket lives streams the whole thing form their phone and gives overly positive commentary (for that authentic Robins TV feel). IT would mean them not enjoying the game as much, but (crucially) it would mean I could see the game and I think we can all agree that is what's really important here. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Robin 2

• Admin
51 minutes ago, cheese said:

I would, it's just that I currently have 8 foster children (on emergency) and to leave my wife with them all seems a bit much!!  (And no, they all wouldn't fit in the car).

I don't imagine that you are going to have time to sit down and watch it anyway, you sound like you have your hands full

15 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

I think it's only fair that someone with a ticket lives streams the whole thing form their phone and gives overly positive commentary (for that authentic Robins TV feel). IT would mean them not enjoying the game as much, but (crucially) it would mean I could see the game and I think we can all agree that is what's really important here. 

You tried using the stadium wifi or 4g inside the ground ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cheese said:

I would, it's just that I currently have 8 foster children (on emergency) and to leave my wife with them all seems a bit much!!  (And no, they all wouldn't fit in the car).

Having been a foster carer myself, I hope it’s all going ok, and if you have that many in your care currently, that you’re getting enough help and support with all their various needs :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Having been a foster carer myself, I hope it’s all going ok, and if you have that many in your care currently, that you’re getting enough help and support with all their various needs :) 

Social Services is broken.  They do their best but they don't have the resources.  We shouldn't have 8, but there is nowhere else.  But that debate belongs in politics I guess.

• Like 2
  • Flames 2

18 minutes ago, cheese said:

Social Services is broken.  They do their best but they don't have the resources.  We shouldn't have 8, but there is nowhere else.  But that debate belongs in politics I guess.

I dread to think how bad it has got in the last couple of years. We stopped in mid 2020 (unexpectedly found myself pregnant and no spare bedrooms) and I know from speaking to friends and people I’m still in contact with from my time working with social care that things are desperate and people are on their knees. You’re doing great I’m sure, but don’t be afraid to say it’s too much. They rely on your nature which as you’ve proven by taking 8 when you even say yourself you shouldn’t be caring for that many. Credit to you :) 

• Like 1