IGNORED

Appalling

Red Army 75

20 minutes ago, Pezo said:

It reminded me of the Millen, McInnes and SOD era where we would roll over to lower league opponents at every opportunity.

I knew this season would be difficult but 3 points off the relegation spots I must admit to getting a bit nervous.

We did that under Cotts and LJ too

• Like 1

I really felt for Joe Low tonight. Awful debut. Perhaps up there with Marinovic except Low is a young academy lad. Booing him from our singing section on a throw in is bang out of order. A real lack of awareness from that portion of the crowd. Needed all the confidence he could get. 

Tonight was bad. A spine of Martin King and Klose was bound to get overrun. Low was stitched up a bit playing wide of a 3 imo. All that said, give credit to Lincoln. They came to win this game and thoroughly outplayed us. 

• Like 10

I'm still processing this evening.

It was some dog shit defending and in the end with the numbers we had in the final third, we should have been more threatening.

Didn't deserve anything against a Lincoln side who wanted it more.

I'm sure the side that started the game have enough first team experience between them to have recognise the issue and to address it. They didn't.

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I really felt for Joe Low tonight. Awful debut. Perhaps up there with Marinovic except Low is a young academy lad. Booing him from our singing section on a throw in is bang out of order. A real lack of awareness from that portion of the crowd. Needed all the confidence he could get. 

Tonight was bad. A spine of Martin King and Klose was bound to get overrun. Low was stitched up a bit playing wide of a 3 imo. All that said, give credit to Lincoln. They came to win this game and thoroughly outplayed us. 

Would be no surprise if those booing him will be the first to get upset when a Joe Bryan, Bobby Reid, Lloyd Kelly or Alex Scott decide to move on to bigger and better things.

• Like 2
  • Flames 2

Just now, PhilC said:

I'm actually slightly overwhelmed at just how bad we were tonight.

Not calling for anyone to go, just shocked at the performance. 

Sort of know what you mean actually.

I must admit that I was very complacent going into the game today - I was essentially just wondering how many we'd win by!

Almost in disbelief at the way things played out tonight.

This is on Pearson

A side that lost to a 6th tier side that would have surely got a rocket up their arses and thoroughly embarrassed.

tonight was a chance to put that right. They would have been right up for it.

So what does our extremely experienced manager do? Plays a youngster in a failed three at the back system

time is up. time to leave

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

13 of the last 15 seasons in the Championship including a league title and cup, compared to 6 in 15 before he took over? ;) 

Hang on . For context you have to say that he’s probably spent £200m getting there. No one’s doubting the financial backing in terms of the ground & training ground buts he’s wasted millions on his poor managerial & CEO decisions. If he’d had better advice rather than thinking he knows about the game , he may of had more return for his money . 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Hang on . For context you have to say that he’s probably spent £200m getting there. No one’s doubting the financial backing in terms of the ground & training ground buts he’s wasted millions on his poor managerial & CEO decisions. If he’d had better advice rather than thinking he knows about the game , he may of had more return for his money . 

Whether it was an efficient or good use of the money is another question entirely, I was simply responding to where he had got us in that time!

Edited by IAmNick

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

Whether it was an efficient or good use of the money is another question entirely, I was simply responding to where he had got us in that time!

Yeah & you’re right . I just think for that money we should of had more than one season in the play offs . That’s always been the main frustration with me . It seems like a massive wasted opportunity . 

• Like 2

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Yeah & you’re right . I just think for that money we should of had more than one season in the play offs . That’s always been the main frustration with me . It seems like a massive wasted opportunity . 

Can't disagree with a word of that mate!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

Would be no surprise if those booing him will be the first to get upset when a Joe Bryan, Bobby Reid, Lloyd Kelly or Alex Scott decide to move on to bigger and better things.

For the record, Joe didn’t want to leave, and only did so because LJ refused to enter discussions to renew his contract, forcing him to look for a new club. Says more about LJ than it does Joe.
During their final season Joe and Bobby were actually the lowest paid first team players. 

• Hmmm 2

2 minutes ago, Wellspokenman said:

For the record, Joe didn’t want to leave, and only did so because LJ refused to enter discussions to renew his contract, forcing him to look for a new club. Says more about LJ than it does Joe.
During their final season Joe and Bobby were actually the lowest paid first team players. 

If those three points are correct. It does put an interesting possible cause for them leaving 

11 minutes ago, Wellspokenman said:

I find this very hard to believe and would wonder why this has never been heard up to now?