IGNORED

Who would people want?

Fuber

If NP Goes, Who?  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Simple question. Apologies in advance for yet another thread, but just interested in the numbers aspect.

To preface this - I'm still currently on the fence. However, I'm interested in who people would want to replace NP in the worst case scenario and he walks, or is sacked.

Even I accept recent results and some performances have been simply unacceptable recently.

So, ignoring the FFP implications of the above aside, who would people want? If any names people want added just let me know.

Edited by Fuber
  • Sad 1

Literally none of them. Look at what happened with Wilder at Boro, complaining constantly about funds and signings, and it’s clear to see that he would be an awful fit here in the situation we are in! 

Scott Parker even more so, one of the most overrated managers around! 

Edited by marcofisher
  • Like 6

As others have said a mightily depressing list.  None of that them are better than what we have.   Duff at a push if on pain of death, but it’s would be a massive massive gamble and I wouldn’t be putting any money in him keeping us up let alone doing any better.      

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Depressing list

Agreed - but it's what people who want Nige out do need to consider. Same for those of use that want him to succeed, as the current form isn't sustainable - and the wider fanbase outside of Otib aren't as understanding of the constraints of the club at this moment.

6 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Chose Wilder, but Rob Edwards also in my thinking. 

Aggressively left-field shout is Jonas Eidevall. If he wanted a ticket into the mens game, I think it'd be an exciting move. 

Added him Gav. All options count!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jtc1 said:

Mark Robins

Unlikely. He said before the last time he left it was a mistake. Coventry also won't consider letting him speak to a rival so doubt we could afford the compensation.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Two missing voting options

None of the above

Nigel Pearson

Added.

• Thanks 1

Our history of managerial appointments mostly pivots between experience and young inexperienced guys as each failure causes a reactive action to appoint the opposite type ....so Wilson to Tinnion to GJ & SC and back to Millen. Cotts to LJ, Holden to Nige. SOD to Cotts the only exception.

So expect a rookie already at, or with connections to, the club (IE a Millen Tins LJ Holden type).

Andy King ! 

or if we go down and SL waits that long ....Louis Carey!

Not my choices (that would be Edwards) but they would be very SL-esq type of appointments.

• Like 1

Before everyone goes overboard at the thought of Liverpool's assistant manager jumping on his white steed, and heading south to the rescue, there is the small matter of an outgoing CEO to be factored in. Unless any prospective new manager know's who it is, that could be quite the sticking point.

• Like 1