IGNORED

Rotherham away now 12.30pm

Mr Popodopolous

I had a look into this over the weekend and as mentioned, England can be playing at 7 that day. I was quite excited for City at 3, straight to a pub, England at 7 but 12:30 still works.

I think our other potential clash is the following weekend our game coincides with the third place play off. I know which I'd watch out of the two!

• Like 1

This season has been beyond ridiculous for trying to follow City away (6 of 10 matches so far seriously affected), but this is a new one to me. 

Wouldn't it be easier to give supporters the choice to plan the logistics that suit them best to "enjoy" both City and England as opposed to enforcing a blanket requirement on absolutely everyone to be the other side of the country by noon? 

And what exactly does 12:30 achieve that (for example) 1:30 couldn't also achieve? 12:30 KO has become an automated knee jerk reaction to absolutely everything by clubs in the Championship who themselves pitch up from their local hotel.

I notice Millwall have got to get to Sunderland a week earlier (3rd December - not sure why they're playing then) for a 12:30 KO! Presumably their fans are being done a favour so they can also watch Netherlands-USA.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Wild Bunch said:

Damn!  Train tickets already booked!  Due to arrive in Rotherham at 12:19.

To be fair as a ground it's very close to the station, nip through alongside the canal opposite the "island" and you can probably do it in 5 minutes at pace, 10 worst case.

• Like 1

With the on going strikes on the railway suggest going to your large local train station and ask them if you COULD have your tickets changed to an earlier time.YOU CAN ONLY ASK.

More info to follow if your unsuccesful over the next few days.

By the way how many City followers have already booked thier train travel for that saturday.

Good news for some if us though.

We won't need VPN to watch the game. It should be live on Robins TV for a domestic audience.

I understand the frustration though if you've booked a train. I have to fly a day earlier in case Sky makes one of my games a different ko time.

• Like 1