IGNORED

Marlon v Korey

Lanterne Rouge

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I think we have Andy King doing a similar, maybe even better job, for a fraction of the wages.

Seriously??? 
You mean the Andy King who’s been here a season and a half and been available for about 7 games vs Pack who was here for about 7 years and never missed a game? 

• Like 9
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Seriously??? 
You mean the Andy King who’s been here a season and a half and been available for about 7 games vs Pack who was here for about 7 years and never missed a game? 

Think he means about this summer when King re-signed.

(King has been available all season so far)

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Still really good mates n off the pitch, both out in London together last night loving each others company 

I believe most of that terrific squad still have a lot of contact with each other. It shows how bonded they were and goes a long way to explaining our success back then.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Yes I have to admit think we missed one there not resigning Pack. Or did we try and it not happen for some reason. 

From what I heard he wasn’t that interested because 1) didn’t want to taint his first time here 2) it was a different Bristol City to what he left.  It’s not like the same group of staff and players were here.  Of course the lure of Pompey was huge too.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

From what I heard he wasn’t that interested because 1) didn’t want to taint his first time here 2) it was a different Bristol City to what he left.  It’s not like the same group of staff and players were here.  Of course the lure of Pompey was huge too.

Yes I can see both reasons 1 & 2 make sense. But Pompey being a huge lure. What have I missed.