IGNORED

Fan urinates in Goalkeeper’s bottle

Robin101

• Admin
8 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Warrington goalkeeper sent off today.

The away fans stole his water bottle without him noticing, poured out the yellowy liquid, replaced it with their own urine, and then put the bottle back. 

When he took a drink of it, and realised, he squirted it at the fans. And got sent off! Incredible. 

Vile fan behaviour 

Screenshot_20221120_014944_Twitter.jpg

Possibly one of the most bizarre and disgusting things I’ve seen in a while

A lad (allegedly 15 year old according to some tweets) urinated in a drinks bottle and jumped onto the pitch and swapped bottles with the keeper.

After drinking it, the keeper sprayed the bottle at the fans behind his goal and was sent off.

In my opinion every single person involved in this should be banned for life. Not just the one who went on the pitch, but the ones who videoed, encouraged and failed to stop him.

26 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Possibly one of the most bizarre and disgusting things I’ve seen in a while

A lad (allegedly 15 year old according to some tweets) urinated in a drinks bottle and jumped onto the pitch and swapped bottles with the keeper.

After drinking it, the keeper sprayed the bottle at the fans behind his goal and was sent off.

In my opinion every single person involved in this should be banned for life. Not just the one who went on the pitch, but the ones who videoed, encouraged and failed to stop him.

Banned for life? The pond life that did that should be charged and sent to a young offenders institution  if there is enough evidence and named too. If that ruins his life going forward then tough shite. If anyone filmed it then the CPS also need to get creative and make sure they get charged with something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

29 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Banned for life? The pond life that did that should be charged and sent to a young offenders institution  if there is enough evidence and named too. If that ruins his life going forward then tough shite. If anyone filmed it then the CPS also need to get creative and make sure they get charged with something.

I’d agree with this (apart from the ruining his life part).  

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I’d agree with this (apart from the ruining his life part).  

What I mean by that is if getting a criminal record ruins opportunities he might otherwise of had (although that has to be doubtful if the kid is that brain dead tbh) then he should have thought about that at the time….

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Fair point, he should certainly face criminal investigation. There’s videos of it on Twitter, I just can’t believe someone jumped on the pitch and back off and nobody acted - even to alert a steward. Without going over the top, that could have been anything in that bottle.

I assumed that this was about something completely different, or that it was like an NTTDS title. Definitely didn't expect it to be about a fan literally peeing in a bottle and the goalkeeper drinking it!!!!

Absolutely unreal, and am actually at a loss for words. 

Hope the goalkeepers OK, and that the "fans" involved are banned for life. They wouldn't get away with that if it was in a town centre! 

Shame that people like that don't get spat out during oral sex!!!

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1