IGNORED

World Cup - Bristol City namecheck

Tonks55

JP just said he has only played 114 minutes all season due to injury, so if he had signed that contract that was on the table we would neither have got 'playing value' from him nor it is doubtful we would have got a fee from anyone as anyone with a good medical team would have found him out! So perhaps leaving for nothing was the best result for us!

The again that is a whole new debate and as my granddaughter tells me 'Let it go!'

3 minutes ago, Tonks55 said:

JP just said he has only played 114 minutes all season due to injury, so if he had signed that contract that was on the table we would neither have got 'playing value' from him nor it is doubtful we would have got a fee from anyone as anyone with a good medical team would have found him out! So perhaps leaving for nothing was the best result for us!

The again that is a whole new debate and as my granddaughter tells me 'Let it go!'

You realise that he wouldn't have picked up that particular injury had he still been here?

• Like 4

• Admin
On 25/11/2022 at 13:03, Tonks55 said:

Good old Jonathan Pearce got in the obligatory namecheck of Bristol City today in the Qatar v Senegal game referring to Fammy as our ex-striker!!

I don't understand the first love in with JP, his commentary style is so slow and boring and he seems more interested in telling you facts about everyone that are so irrelevant 

Just concentrate on the commentary 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't understand the first love in with JP, his commentary style is so slow and boring and he seems more interested in telling you facts about everyone that are so irrelevant 

He was certainly very subdued the other night, sounded like he didn`t want to be there.

On 26/11/2022 at 15:46, phantom said:

JP... IMO  is without doubt the best and most entertaining commentator at the BBC.......He has such football knowledge, and a great turn of phrase, I cannot understand how anyone could dislike him?   All about personal taste I guess.....?

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• Admin
23 hours ago, maxjak said:

JP... IMO  is without doubt the best and most entertaining commentator at the BBC.......He has such football knowledge, and a great turn of phrase, I cannot understand how anyone could dislike him?   All about personal taste I guess.....?

Having picked up his name after on Twitter it seems many many others agree with me, but take your point