IGNORED

Swansea Home tickets (FA Cup)

italian dave

On sale now to season ticket holders, but worth noting

- you've only got today and tomorrow as 'priority' sale

- it looks to me like you don't have your actual seat reserved. I may be wrong but there was nothing already reserved (as has happened in the past) when you log in and it looked like you could chose from any available seat. And the Upper Lansdown is closed so season ticket holders there will (I assume) be picking seats elsewhere. 

So get in quick if you want your seat!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, italian dave said:

On sale now to season ticket holders, but worth noting

- you've only got today and tomorrow as 'priority' sale

- it looks to me like you don't have your actual seat reserved. I may be wrong but there was nothing already reserved (as has happened in the past) when you log in and it looked like you could chose from any available seat. And the Upper Lansdown is closed so season ticket holders there will (I assume) be picking seats elsewhere. 

So get in quick if you want your seat!

Hahahahaha, get in quick! I'd be surprised if we broke 10000

• Like 1

It does seem a bit harsh on those who can’t get to buy tickets until later in the day that the club can’t reserve your own seat for two days!!

Seems a poor decision which surely would make little difference to the number coming but would make Season Ticket holders feel a little more valued!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

It is going to be a really low crowd, I’m not sure I’ll bother, same division opponents, a ridiculous kick off time (thanks Avon & Somerset police), & Lincoln fresh in a few minds.

Be surprised it is 10,000.

Be interesting to see the level of take up from Swansea, don’t know if the toilets can take another battering?

3 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

It does seem a bit harsh on those who can’t get to buy tickets until later in the day that the club can’t reserve your own seat for two days!!

Seems a poor decision which surely would make little difference to the number coming but would make Season Ticket holders feel a little more valued!!

Logged on at 11 o'clock and mine had already gone!

On 07/12/2022 at 16:23, Davefevs said:

Stuffing can play havoc at this time of year!

A charming poem about a Boxing Day POO!! . . . .
You sit upon the toilet with everything prepared, you're feeling quite excited but a little bloody scared!
That huge amount of Christmas nosh has turned into a log, and now the fateful time has come, to flush it down the bog!. .
But first you must expel the beast and so you start to strain, you bite down on a piece of wood to take away the pain.
... But oh my god, it's bloody huge it's like you're giving birth!
You sweat and push and swear and shake and strain for all you're worth.
And then that magic moment comes, that fills your soul with cheer,
a turd the size of King Kong's arm emerges from your rear.
And like a bomb it hits the pan
Thus lightening your mood, and making room inside your guts for lots more Christmas food!!

• Haha 4

On 07/12/2022 at 12:45, GrahamC said:

It is going to be a really low crowd, I’m not sure I’ll bother, same division opponents, a ridiculous kick off time (thanks Avon & Somerset police), & Lincoln fresh in a few minds.

Be surprised it is 10,000.

You're right about the crowd but I think we will take this game very seriously.  Our schedule is way less cluttered than before the wc, and we've just had 28 days without a competitive game.   The Lincoln game was our 11th game in 39 days with a more important game coming the Saturday after.  Pearson understandably played a weaker team.  I'd be surprised if he does the same for this game.

Thing is it will be a strong Swansea team too.

10 hours ago, The Bard said:

You're right about the crowd but I think we will take this game very seriously.  Our schedule is way less cluttered than before the wc, and we've just had 28 days without a competitive game.   The Lincoln game was our 11th game in 39 days with a more important game coming the Saturday after.  Pearson understandably played a weaker team.  I'd be surprised if he does the same for this game.

Thing is it will be a strong Swansea team too.

Agree, but the Lincoln reference was more to do with supporters enthusiasm, anyone who turned up (like I did) will think twice about a cup game, no matter who we put out.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Agree, but the Lincoln reference was more to do with supporters enthusiasm, anyone who turned up (like I did) will think twice about a cup game, no matter who we put out.

Totally agree. I don't think I have ever felt so disappointed and disillusioned as I did that night walking out of Ashton Gate. Will wait until a few days before the game before deciding whether or not to make a 4 hour round trip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Seems utterly ridiculous to only give STH 2 days to buy their seat, for a game that's over 4 weeks away & will be a relatively low crowd anyway.

Why..?!

They didn't even do that as they didn't reserve any seats. They gave season ticker holders two days to buy a seat before others could.  Admittedly most will have taken their own, but I could have bought virtually any first thing  on Wednesday. So if I fancied an aisle one I could have and it would already have  gone when theactual  sth tried getting it two hours later.