IGNORED

What sort of idiot does something like this?

Lanterne Rouge

13 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Manchester City v Liverpool: Police appeal after girl, 15, injured at football match - BBC News

Poor girl could have been killed. I just hope with CCTV they catch the lowlife who did it and charge them with attempted murder.

Can’t understand the mentality of some people. Why do some people get pleasure out of hurting a fellow human being?

13 minutes ago, daored said:

Should be banned for life when identified 

Anybody seen this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-fan-dan-burn-shirt-28826700.am

That's very sad and embarrassing but I fear for her given how clear the image is and very much hope people take heed of the boy's father's words. Nobody should try to steal a shirt off a child but that isn't an excuse for anyone to start harassing or threatening a woman they don't know online and I really hope nobody does so. 

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Manchester City v Liverpool: Police appeal after girl, 15, injured at football match - BBC News

Poor girl could have been killed. I just hope with CCTV they catch the lowlife who did it and charge them with attempted murder.

I completely agree - there’s thought gone into that, it’s not a spur of the moment and is clearly pre-meditated.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

On the one hand you have Sunderland banning fans from bringing in any coinage and then you have Man City, with all the modern tech available to such a moneybags club, allowing in a fan with a pint glass filled with coins to do that.

This goes from one extreme to the other.

Man City should be heavily fined for this IMO in the same way that they woud be if a fan attacked a player as tehy have failed to ensure the security of those in the ground.

Sunderland: Away fans banned from bringing coins and vapes into ground

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63456664

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

On the one hand you have Sunderland banning fans from bringing in any coinage and then you have Man City, with all the modern tech available to such a moneybags club, allowing in a fan with a pint glass filled with coins to do that.

This goes from one extreme to the other.

Man City should be heavily fined for this IMO in the same way that they woud be if a fan attacked a player as tehy have failed to ensure the security of those in the ground.

Sunderland: Away fans banned from bringing coins and vapes into ground

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63456664

It said a pint `cup` so I imagined it was a paper/plastic one they got from one of the bars inside the ground. Presumably they then collected the coins from their scummy mates and chucked it over. It`s all on the arsehole(s) that did it, not the club IMO. As @Barrs Court Redsaid, it was clearly premeditated so not just a spur of the moment thing and any charges ought to reflect that.

• Like 2

Jeez, just read this.  Shocking.

I still remember a Fanta bottle (empty) being thrown by our own fans from above at Coventry (14/15 3-1) and hit Joe’s wheelchair.  The hard bottom of the bottle hit Joe’s head-rest stanchion with some force.  I’m not sure what damage it could’ve caused to Joe had it hit him on the head.

• Sad 1

• Admin
5 hours ago, daored said:

Should be banned for life when identified 

Anybody seen this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-fan-dan-burn-shirt-28826700.am

The lady has contacted the girl and her family today and apologised for her actions 

5 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

.... allowing in a fan with a pint glass filled with coins to do that.

It was a plastic pint that was filled with coins 

Ha!!  Thank God .......that the metallic coins were enshrined in plastic rather than glass?    Whoever did this is a moron of the first order....the one advantage other than the obvious.........is that they will hopefully be able to obtain fingerprints from the plastic covering?