IGNORED

Millwall away match thread

Being positive

Foul on Semenyo should have been a booking.
Could have been a Pen on Semenyo.
Atkinson good block.
We looked reasonably balanced.
Weimann been more involved and made some good runs.
Conway's pace could test their CBs.

Being negative

Semenyo looks powderpuff
His first touch is appalling 
The Ref isn't going to give us a Pen.

Ok half, get the passing going again and they look nervy. Semenyo has to get in the game or Nige needs to get Wells on early.

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 2
Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I suppose we expect Antoine to do what he can, and we know he can, do?

True but I’d much rather see him trying things and it not come off than hide. I don’t see any lack of effort from him, just some poor touches which is expected as he has not been a starter for a while. Needs a run of games to play himself into form imo. Conway has been a starter every week but has been below par in the last 2 and a half games now.

• Like 1
Just now, marcofisher said:

Not sure why everyone is slaying Semenyo, out of form and some bad touches but is finding some space and getting involved. Conway is neither playing well or getting involved. Get Wells on alongside Semenyo to link up the play IMO.

Semenyo form has been abysmal since he was called up prior to the World Cup . His first touch is on fams level at the moment . All team look very low on confidence . With 5 subs available , Semenyo would be hooked for wells at half time. 
goes to show there’s nothing in this league & to be honest it’s the poorest I’ve seen for a few years . Millwall are up there near the play offs ?. Sheff Utd , Stoke both shite against us & games we should of won 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Put me on ignore if you don’t understand the expectations of a struggling side away from home at a place like the Den.

Delighted to be going in 0-0 without too many scares.  Players will gain a bit of confidence from that.  Hope they use it second half.

As for being a troll, far from it, just disagree with some of the negativity you post on the MDT most games.

100%.

Much better in many respects.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Delighted? You’ve turned into a proper troll recently!  If you are being genuine then it’s sad to see how Pearson has lowered expectations that you can be delighted with this.  Can barely string 5 passes together 

If you think Dave Fevs is a troll?   Then I think your sitting under the wrong bridge mate...Ha!!

• Like 5
  • Flames 1