IGNORED

Millwall away match thread

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Need to be a little calmer, the longer ball is on but we go too early.

I was counting the long balls against West Brom, we played 12 long balls in the space of 15 minutes, we never won any of them. I don't see why we still do it, we don't get anywhere with it, the opposition love it as they get the ball back and the pressure is off and then we get more pressure upon ourselves.

• Like 1
Just now, Spike said:

I was counting the long balls against West Brom, we played 12 long balls in the space of 15 minutes, we never won any of them. I don't see why we still do it, we don't get anywhere with it, the opposition love it as they get the ball back and the pressure is off and then we get more pressure upon ourselves.

Because either by design or fear, our midfielders just aren’t showing for the ball from feet

Just now, Spike said:

There is space in the FB area, been unlucky a couple of times. Its the aimless, hopeful ones that annoy me

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Semenyo form has been abysmal since he was called up prior to the World Cup . His first touch is on fams level at the moment . All team look very low on confidence . With 5 subs available , Semenyo would be hooked for wells at half time. 
goes to show there’s nothing in this league & to be honest it’s the poorest I’ve seen for a few years . Millwall are up there near the play offs ?. Sheff Utd , Stoke both shite against us & games we should of won 

Better start to this half 

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

50 long balls so far in 65 mins. 

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Because either by design or fear, our midfielders just aren’t showing for the ball from feet

Yeah I know we don't do that either, both contribute to us giving away possession cheaply and it's easily the worst part of our game as we give away possession and invite more pressure on ourselves.