IGNORED

Marc Overmars in hospital recovering from a mild stroke

Lanterne Rouge

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

Get well Sir and get on your feet again soon. Had 2 mild / mini strokes myself and not pleasant.

How have you recovered? my wife has just come home from hospital today having had one two weeks ago, she is improving slightly but still is very weak on her left side did it take a while before you got back to normality? luckily her mental capacity has not been affected so I'm still getting it in my ear :laugh:. 

• Robin 1

9 hours ago, pillred said:

How have you recovered? my wife has just come home from hospital today having had one two weeks ago, she is improving slightly but still is very weak on her left side did it take a while before you got back to normality? luckily her mental capacity has not been affected so I'm still getting it in my ear :laugh:. 

I got over them both quite quickly (about a week) as they were both mild.  Just a bit scary when it happens.  Any lasting effect seems to be my reflexes aren't quite what they were so I tend not to drive the car if there is an alternative available.  Also made some lifestyle changes and lost circa 25kg in weight.  

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, pillred said:

Best wishes to you. I hope she recovers as quickly as possible. 

• Like 2