IGNORED

Owens Gone!

Mickey Bells left foot

£8m + a no-body as a make weight!!

Liverpool fans must be fuming.

As far as I'm concerned (being an England fan), I think it's a bad move, I really think he'll struggle over there. Which is not good news for us England fans (apart from the fact that he shouldn't get tired from over playing.

£8m + a no-body as a make weight!!

Liverpool fans must be fuming.

As far as I'm concerned (being an England fan), I think it's a bad move, I really think he'll struggle over there. Which is not good news for us England fans (apart from the fact that he shouldn't get tired from over playing.

there is very few nobodys at Real Madrid...

I was looking forward to see how liverpool got on this year cos new signing Cisse looks the part and they had a good pre-season and I was hopeful of there new manager. Could have been an amazing partnership (Owen & Cisse)

Guest stevey2005

hmm i agree theres not many nobodys at real madrid I'm sure though that rafael benitez wont let owen go for a stupid deal and one of the players linked in the part-exhange was juanfran whose a very talented player.I would have liked to see owen go for perhaps £12millon sterling rather than 12million euros (about £8million sterling)but i cant see owen performing well in spain especially competing against raul,ronaldo and morientes.

Archived