IGNORED

Premier League Juniors on Sky One

MrBibs

28 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Looking at the position of Brentford, the atmosphere post match, wow. Fair play to them but a tad envious.

They've come a long way, I've seen us play at Griffin Park over so many years when they really were " just a bus stop in Hounslow!".... Looking at the PL table we've played the following teams in the fairly recent past - certainly in the Lansdown era - in the Championship and L1 who we probably considered were behind us at the time:  Brighton Palace Fulham Bournemouth Brentford Forest Leicester (L1) and although big clubs - on the pitch we were as good as Leeds Wolves Villa when we met in the Championship.

And here we are looking down the table hoping to get enough points to stay in the division....... again .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Northern Red said:

The "Box Entries" game, if I remember rightly.

I remember that game as the 'Jack Hunt is still pissed from New Year's Eve' game.  Ashley Williams got sent off after spending the first 30 minutes constantly having to tell Hunt what to do.  He was absolutely fuming which probably contributed to his sending off.

• Like 1