IGNORED

Grant McCann sacked

Silvio Dante

47 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Its definitely a job-share and makes sense in these austere times.

I can see it happening at Rovers with Barton rotating with a lamp post.

It makes sense in so many ways. They only had to agree on the carpets, decor, large furniture, white goods etc. and then put all their personal stuff in the loft when they get sacked and get the other one`s down. In the unlikely event of another manager getting appointed they could either house share or let it out.

I don't get Peterborough at all. On one hand they're very shrewd when it comes to transfer dealings - good prices, decent sell-ons etc, and also make it clear that if you aren't going to sign a contract going into the final year of your existing one, then you're transfer listed.

On the other hand, they sack one bloke, appoint the previous one to him, and then do exactly the same thing the next time around. It's absolutely bonkers, and surely there can't be another situation like it anywhere else can there? 

I mean I get that sometimes a manager returns to a previous club when things don't work out elsewhere, but to go back that many times.....

Have they both got something on someone very high up like chicken fiddling or something?

Edited by Taz
Had to switch browsers as the one I posted on originally (on my phone) adds hundreds of line breaks!!!!
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Taz said:

I don't get Peterborough at all. On one hand they're very shrewd when it comes to transfer dealings - good prices, decent sell-ons etc, and also make it clear that if you aren't going to sign a contract going into the final year of your existing one, then you're transfer listed.

On the other hand, they sack one bloke, appoint the previous one to him, and then do exactly the same thing the next time around. It's absolutely bonkers, and surely there can't be another situation like it anywhere else can there? 

I mean I get that sometimes a manager returns to a previous club when things don't work out elsewhere, but to go back that many times.....

Have they both got something on someone very high up like chicken fiddling or something?

Presumably, you’ll just switch back to the last browser when this doesn’t work, yeah?