IGNORED

Leroy, Leroy!

Guest Flannel_Dave

Guest Flannel_Dave

Having been to Barnsley, I have no doubt in my mind that this boy should now be our number one striker.

His link up play, general work rate and ability to score goals was superb on tuesday night.

Whereas when he first came into the side the ball would bounce off him, on tuesday it stuck. His first touch was good and his general awareness with his back to goal was alot better.

He just seems to have matured as a player.

I have no doubt that if he is a regular this season he will get 15-20 goals no problem.

Hope you're right about his general play at Barnsley because it wasn't evident against Torquay and he's keeping some very good players out of the side.

I wonder how many Gillespie would have scored by now if Tinman had showed the same faith in him?

Anyway, never mind 15-20 goals, at the moment Leroy's heading for 46. :dunno:

Guest TryAgain
Hope you're right about his general play at Barnsley because it wasn't evident against Torquay and he's keeping some very good players out of the side.

I wonder how many Gillespie would have scored by now if Tinman had showed the same faith in him?

Anyway, never mind 15-20 goals, at the moment Leroy's heading for 46. :dunno:

I agree i think he was fantastic against Barnsley. I don't know if he will score that many goals though, i think it could still go either way with Leroy in terms of goals, but in terms of talent and awareness and general play he looks fantastic, certainly more effective than Leapy was last year

Guest TryAgain

Sorry for the blank responces, I'm having problems replying.

I agree with the thoughts about Gillespie, so who do you drop? Murray needs to be wide, Leroy is scoring goals, so its Heff or Scott.

We also need to consider that we have no width, whilst I rate Woodman he needs to get forward, we have no one on the left side. Our man on the right Smith is better but he always crosses from half way into the opponents half, giving our forwards little to no chance.

I reckon that Miller could hold the key but who with I don't know. Maybe we have too many of the same type of players but not the one that we need, like a target man.

Tins will sort it, thank god it's not our problem.

Come on you Reds

Archived