IGNORED

Tickets today : See Phantoms update

quarryred

4 minutes ago, quarryred said:

We made a last minute decision to go today, both SC holders bought tickets online but no email with ticket’s attached, any suggestions folks? Have bought tickets before with no problems.

Same thing happened here ,  I guess get them at ticket office? Useless 

Check the very bottom of the email. You don’t need to print it either. Mine is on the receipt email and doesn’t indicate there actually is any attachment but it’s right at the bottom past frequently asked questions 

Edited by Flagon
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Check the very bottom of the email. You don’t need to print it either. Mine is on the receipt email and doesn’t indicate there actually is any attachment but it’s right at the bottom past frequently asked questions 

Probably a dumb question   - but will i be able to get the 3 of us in using my phone and the barcodes with a print at home ticket?

Edited by Rob k

• The title was changed to Tickets today : See Phantoms update

Typically if you lose or can't access your email on matchday you can go ticket office nr South Stand and pay a fiver for a print. If the email just never came they should print for free but who knows. 

Sounds like this was a one off tech problem though so all good.

Exact same thing happened for the Lincoln game. No ticket on the purchase email and got to Bristol last minute and had to do a full lap of the ground at kick off (from Dolman B Block) to get my ticket from the ticket office. I’m annoyed that not only is this a bad omen after how badly that game went but I also said to the person in the ticket office “is there some way to test this to make sure this doesn’t happen again in future to people” and they stared blankly at me and in that moment in my soul I already knew exactly the same thing was going to happen the next time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Exact same thing happened for the Lincoln game. No ticket on the purchase email and got to Bristol last minute and had to do a full lap of the ground at kick off (from Dolman B Block) to get my ticket from the ticket office. I’m annoyed that not only is this a bad omen after how badly that game went but I also said to the person in the ticket office “is there some way to test this to make sure this doesn’t happen again in future to people” and they stared blankly at me and in that moment in my soul I already knew exactly the same thing was going to happen the next time.

To be fair everything including each turnstile is throughly tested before EVERY match. However like most businesses and homes nowadays they rely heavily on internet/technology and if this goes belly up just about everything is affected. believe me they are as frustrated as anyone

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Never change City, never change.

See my post above

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Well there you go guys. There's your fix. Grab a pen, grab a sheet of A5, and scribble away.

Can confirm the tickets today are hand drawn. It’s unlike anything experienced ever even in non league. It’s like you’re carrying a prescription from a doctor to the steward. I estimate all fans will be in their seats by about 14.30 on Tuesday.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Can confirm the tickets today are hand drawn. It’s unlike anything experienced ever even in non league. It’s like you’re carrying a prescription from a doctor to the steward. I estimate all fans will be in their seats by about 14.30 on Tuesday.

Presume you've given yourself a seat upgrade? Straight to a box if I were you.

12 minutes ago, Olé said:

This will work won't it?

451C85D9-1369-4E2B-8BF6-E1695CC2276A.jpeg

Edited by Tinmans Love Child
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15
  • Flames 2