IGNORED

Tickets today : See Phantoms update

quarryred

went to watch LECCO day after England played in Milan last September 

about 350 England fans had the same idea 

high ranking officer just stood by the turnstiles with a blank book of tickets and literally just signed his name after you give him 10 euros to gain entry 

42 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Why aren't they just loaded onto our season cards or whatever? 

Yep. I don’t see the point of a physical membership card. You can’t use it to have your tickets uploaded on it (like used too), you can’t use it to get discount or points. 

14 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Attendance: 99,000

I was walked in through a gate not a turnstile so attendance figures will be skewed as I wasn't counted, unless the steward was counting. ?

In all seriousness the queues 10 mins ago for the ticket office were massive

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I was walked in through a gate not a turnstile so attendance figures will be skewed as I wasn't counted, unless the steward was counting. ?

In all seriousness the queues 10 mins ago for the ticket office were massive

Go back and tell them to count you. Then go and tell the next steward. Then the next. Etc 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What would be top City is if no-one`s told the stewards or turnstile staff.........................

Just got our written ticket , will keep it as a memory of 1950 comes to Ashton gate ?

good news is quite a few must have bought tickets late as a longish queue, bad news incompetence rules ?

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

You might laugh at the tickets being handwritten, but they worked. I would be interested to know what people could suggest as an alternative with no IT, internet or printer with very short notice?

Yep, too easy to lambast the club.  Shit happens, and from a few I spoke to they were impressed by how it was handled.

There us of course a slightly humorous side to seeing handwritten tickets, but imagine we have had to turn people away. ??????

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RedM said:

You might laugh at the tickets being handwritten, but they worked. I would be interested to know what people could suggest as an alternative with no IT, internet or printer with very short notice?

3 options really :

1) Delay kick off by 15 mins. 
2) Get all hands to the pump at the ticket office - 20 people writing out the paper tickets would clear the queue a helluva lot quicker than 2!  
3) As I understand it, when getting to the ticket office, you had to show proof of purchase. Why not just let people do that at the turnstile and let them in. They knew there was about 13,000 spare seats in the ground, just let people in and let them sit where they want. 

Edited by Harry

7 hours ago, Harry said:

3 options really :

1) Delay kick off by 15 mins. 
2) Get all hands to the pump at the ticket office - 20 people writing out the paper tickets would clear the queue a helluva lot quicker than 2!  
3) As I understand it, when getting to the ticket office, you had to show proof of purchase. Why not just let people do that at the turnstile and let them in. They knew there was about 13,000 spare seats in the ground, just let people in and let them sit where they want. 

Point 3 exactly 

I can tell you i wasn’t impressed having missed 25 mins or so of the first half to literally be given a piece of paper with information i already knew on it, there was never going to be a single issue with seats today, as you say there were 13k empty seats in the ground. Why couldn’t you just show the confirmation at the turnstile and then be let in?

• Like 2