IGNORED

Lloris

Numero Uno

Just now, Barrs Court Red said:

I’d shout at offer verbal encouragement to my boy if he made a mistake like that at u9 level.  That’s an absolute howler from an elite level keeper, and he makes them pretty often.

Arsenal look the real deal this season though. Arteta has done an unbelievable job.

Verbal encouragement “do that again and you’re not getting any tea”………

Most one sided game I’ve seen for a while. Only criticism on Arsenal is that the game should be put to bed already.

18 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I can see Pawsons punishment for failing to give us two blatent ones is to get the North London Derby next game.

Zero respect for Bristol City there as if he had done that to a Prem Club he would definitely not have a big game the next weekend.

My thoughts exactly.   A complete and utter piss take! 

17 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Are Arsenal brilliant or Spurs atrocious?

Both. You look at the Brighton game when Arsenal won 4-2 and that was anything but one sided. Could have been 5 all. Although Ramsdale has made two good saves 44 of that 47 minutes would be no different to watching us play Arsenal except our lads ain’t on £175k per week and the least they would do is sink the odd tackle to try and make a difference. Literally the ONLY thing Kane has done is one header and try and get two players booked. That’s it.

Edited by Numero Uno

1 minute ago, Ashton Hero said:

Are you sure? When I was growing up, I was continually told by my contemporaries and other fans that City were 'massive'. When players joined the club, they reiterated this theme by declaring  their delight to be joining a 'massive' club. TBH, it got a bit tedious. 

But then we play 'little Bristol City' when it suits us? Can't have your cake and eat it. 

You’re trying too hard.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Both. You look at the Brighton game when Arsenal won 4-2 and that was anything but one sided. Could have been 5 all. Although Ramsdale has made two good saves 44 of that 47 minutes would be no different to watching us play Arsenal except our lads ain’t on £175k per week and the least they would do is sink the odd tackle to try and make a difference. Literally the ONLY thing Kane has done is one header and try and get two players booked. That’s it.

Not much Kane can do when Spurs are this ineffective. He’s come back to the back line on multiple occasions to try help out! Not his job.

The numbers he’s put up this season in what is an awful, negative Spurs side is remarkable really. Be a shame if he retired having stayed at Spurs and won nothing. 

10 minutes ago, Ashton Hero said:

Are you sure? When I was growing up, I was continually told by my contemporaries and other fans that City were 'massive'. When players joined the club, they reiterated this theme by declaring  their delight to be joining a 'massive' club. TBH, it got a bit tedious. 

But then we play 'little Bristol City' when it suits us? Can't have your cake and eat it. 

I should just trot off back to Sag ville if I were you :gasmask:

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Seventeen said:

Not much Kane can do when Spurs are this ineffective. He’s come back to the back line on multiple occasions to try help out! Not his job.

The numbers he’s put up this season in what is an awful, negative Spurs side is remarkable really. Be a shame if he retired having stayed at Spurs and won nothing. 

He’s done more in 7 minutes this half than the first 45. Not sure where Spurs go tbh. A team that constantly gets bummed first half and fights back second half would suggest a Manager who is too cautious to go for it until it’s almost too late. Certainly doesn’t help Kane I agree.

27 minutes ago, Ashton Hero said:

You’re a gas head though

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I’d shout at offer verbal encouragement to my boy if he made a mistake like that at u9 level.  That’s an absolute howler from an elite level keeper, and he makes them pretty often.

Arsenal look the real deal this season though. Arteta has done an unbelievable job.

Arsenal board showed patience when he was trying to build a young team. 
This season it’s the master v the apprentice and the apprentice is winning so far. 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC

I suppose after this result, coupled with yesterday’s outcome, you do have to take Arsenal’s title credentials seriously. Tottenham have been utterly gutless though. Could be the most open championship race in years - when a team who hasn’t won it in so long have a commanding lead there’s always a chance they will throw it away.

1 hour ago, Seventeen said:

He's absolutely wasting away there and it'd be interesting to see how hard he'd push to get out if somebody came in with a bid of £80m or so in the summer.

2 hours ago, lenred said:

My thoughts exactly.   A complete and utter piss take! 

The issue with Pawson’s decision today was he knew he could give a soft penalty as VAR would look at it and make sure he hadn’t made a big mistake.

I stand by what I said last week - if we had VAR last weekend he would have given the first one, at least, knowing VAR could bail him out if necessary.

Premier League ref”s are not up to reffing any Championship game where VAR is not in existence.

• Like 1