IGNORED

Cup Tickets For Season Card Holders

Wrongagain

Question

Let down again! Called for tickets Swansea match “your seats have been sold!” WTF?

one hour into the sale, the season tickets I hold are seats selected due to access and disability - so what is going on? Also could not book parking - can’t  attend if I can’t get parking! Shit show for dedicated fans continues!!

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the message.

The reason that we haven't reserved ST holders for Swansea & West Brom is due to the whole stadium not being open. The Upper Lansdown is closedso ST holders in there wouldn't be able to have a seat reserved whilst all other season ticket holders would and we wanted to start the sales period with a level playing field. However we gave ST holders  a day to purchase any seat in the Lower bowl they liked.  Say we beat WBA and got a plum home 5th round tie then we would def reserve all ST holders seats for a specific period.

Cheers Jerry

• Thanks 1

Spoke to ticket office yesterday, was assured my seats would be available today - GREAT! only need  to ring up and pay this morning - BUT once again loyal support means nothing at city - once again my seat sold and I can’t watch the cup match - bloody rubbish - how can you support a team that does not value support?

• Confused 1