IGNORED

Aussie Open

Super

Great win for Djokovic and scenes of real emotion at the end ?.  Unable to play last year due to Australia’s draconian measures which this year look pretty pathetic.  Glad to see him back and emphatically beating all his opponents.    Top bloke and world class player, your body, your choice ✌️

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Great win for Djokovic and scenes of real emotion at the end ?.  Unable to play last year due to Australia’s draconian measures which this year look pretty pathetic.  Glad to see him back and emphatically beating all his opponents.    Top bloke and world class player, your body, your choice ✌️

Massive liar too. 

1 minute ago, LoyalRed said:

Pretty much like anyone then in the public eye that has anything to do with the pandemic ? .  

Well you aren't in the public eye, but you certainly have been a massive idiot since Covid arrived and have hitched your star to a series of grifting liars.

Still killing 1,000 people a week in the UK, but you'd never know it from some divvies assertion that it is "over".   It was certainly all over for my friend Barry who died last September  in his mid-40s. A working postman who had the misfortune of being a diabetic, the virus spread to his internal organs and caused liver failure. 

Because things like this happening, I have little time for millionaire sportsman who think they understand more about virology than experts, and who reckon "holy water" and prayer can cure you.  **** Djokovic. 

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well you aren't in the public eye, but you certainly have been a massive idiot since Covid arrived and have hitched your star to a series of grifting liars.

Still killing 1,000 people a week in the UK, but you'd never know it from some divvies assertion that it is "over".   It was certainly all over for my friend Barry who died last September  in his mid-40s. A working postman who had the misfortune of being a diabetic, the virus spread to his internal organs and caused liver failure. 

Because things like this happening, I have little time for millionaire sportsman who think they understand more about virology than experts, and who reckon "holy water" and prayer can cure you.  **** Djokovic. 

He seems to have done pretty well for someone that chose not to take the vaccine.  Arguably one of the greatest tennis players of all time.  

6 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

He seems to have done pretty well for someone that chose not to take the vaccine.  Arguably one of the greatest tennis players of all time.  

It isn't to do with taking a vaccine - which isn't intended to improve your tennis. It's to do with spreading harmful nonsense.

58 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

It isn't to do with taking a vaccine - which isn't intended to improve your tennis. It's to do with spreading harmful nonsense.

Ah I remember you.  You are the same person that called me a liar when I mentioned that my niece had been damaged by the vaccine, ending up with pericarditis. Choosing not to believe something is happening and dismissing it as nonsense while waving your vaccine passport around in the air is your choice.  Not taking the vaccine was Djokovic’s choice, who knows ….it might yet turn out to have been the right choice.  

Edited by LoyalRed

7 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Ah I remember you.  You are the same person that called me a liar when I mentioned that my niece had been damaged by the vaccine, ending up with pericarditis. Choosing not to believe something is happening and dismissing it as nonsense while waving your vaccine passport around in the air is your choice.  Not taking the vaccine was Djokovic’s choice, who knows ….it might yet turn out to have been the right choice.  

More worried about how many people might have died (and others who  may still die) because they took the advice of a bloke with a high public profile, but no medical or science qualifications whatever that "holy water" and "prayer" would protect them from Covid-19. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

More worried about how many people might have died (and others who  may still die) because they took the advice of a bloke with a high public profile, but no medical or science qualifications whatever that "holy water" and "prayer" would protect them from Covid-19. 

Take it you want Nakhi Wells out of our club then ? Do you turn around when he sets up a goal or scores for us ? ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Take it you want Nakhi Wells out of our club then ? Do you turn around when he sets up a goal or scores for us ? ?

You've made rather a big leap there. Djokovic told pathetic lies to try to break the rules of the sport he participates in, Wells hasn't.  Djokovic spread weird theories encouraging others not to protect themselves  and has 9.2 million Twitter followers. Wells isn't even on Twitter. 

• Flames 1