IGNORED

3,414 baggies followers heading to the gate next saturday?

Never to the dark side

4 hours ago, myol'man said:

Would advise anyone thinking of paying on the day to think otherwise.

Swansea cup match was carnage at the ticket office, only 4 windows open , printers didn't work, hand written tickets. Lots missed kick-off.

As Fred Pontin used to say "Book Early" ?

Wasn't that down to an IT issue where tickets bought after a certain time weren't being emailed? I'm sure some said the same thing happened with the Lincoln tickets. Heaven help us if they manage to do this again. 

2 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Wasn't that down to an IT issue where tickets bought after a certain time weren't being emailed? I'm sure some said the same thing happened with the Lincoln tickets. Heaven help us if they manage to do this again. 

It was tickets bought the day before and pay on the day. Queue past KFC at one time. 

Bloke behind the window with a Shapie pen. 

TBF to the baggies they always bring good numbers down here and we do to there place ( I know it’s a easy trip for both parties . Think they get the better deal though much more varied choice of boozers and eating places down here . Not much choice up there gaff. 
never seem to be many problems with the baggie fans down here for the large numbers they bring , have known it to be a bit spikey up there mind , mainly due to our lot. I can remember the game all those years ago when it kicked off nearly all first half and through half time meaning the 2nd half being delayed . That must of been 20 years ago I reckon .

was that the 2-2 game ? We played brilliantly that day but the ref just kept playing until they scored . Don’t think the game finished until about 5.15 

10 hours ago, redkev said:

TBF to the baggies they always bring good numbers down here and we do to there place ( I know it’s a easy trip for both parties . Think they get the better deal though much more varied choice of boozers and eating places down here . Not much choice up there gaff. 
never seem to be many problems with the baggie fans down here for the large numbers they bring , have known it to be a bit spikey up there mind , mainly due to our lot. I can remember the game all those years ago when it kicked off nearly all first half and through half time meaning the 2nd half being delayed . That must of been 20 years ago I reckon .

was that the 2-2 game ? We played brilliantly that day but the ref just kept playing until they scored . Don’t think the game finished until about 5.15 

Yeah 2-2 we conceded very late, after Aaron Brown hitting post which would have put us 3-1 up. 

10 hours ago, redkev said:

Remember that game well, not necessarily for the right reasons !!

14 hours ago, Magger1 said:

I’d like city to give some sort of priority to fans that purchase ticket Saturday should we go through and get a plum draw next round  , I know not everyone can attend all of the time but those who do should be rewarded with first dibs on next round 

Used to happen many years ago.

14 hours ago, Magger1 said:

I’d like city to give some sort of priority to fans that purchase ticket Saturday should we go through and get a plum draw next round  , I know not everyone can attend all of the time but those who do should be rewarded with first dibs on next round 

But less priority for than those who did Swansea and West Brom. Maybe.

Reality is that it'll be season ticket holders with the first shout, followed by members who pay for the priority.

Agree however that those who have turned up for games should get a priority over those members who have paid a nominal amount on the off chance there is a game they want to attend.

On 22/01/2023 at 15:30, bcfc01 said:

15k+ attendance ?

Just ordered my tickets. Amazed how many tickets are still left throughout the ground. In our wheelchair section, nipper and I will be on our tod at present. 

Maybe most will leave it late to book. 

Edited by CotswoldRed

19 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Ha!!   Plum Draw in the next round!!?   As If?   .................That is as far fetched as us being awarded  a Penalty in 2023!.............?            

On 23/01/2023 at 21:08, mightyreds89 said:

Won’t be anywhere near 20k unless ticket sales pick up quickly current site showing,

4,089 left in Dolman 

3,889 left in south stand 

1,886 left in lower Lansdown stand, upper not open. 

entire lower bowl of stadium seats 21,000.

if WBA sell 3.5k that leaves 700 spare in Ateyeo Stand. 

That means so far 10,436 sold if WBA sell their full allocation. 

Might get 13/14k if we’re lucky. 

Now looks like around 15k sold including 3.5k away fans. With just under 6,000 home tickets still available. Would have hoped for around 18-19k would have felt like a decent effort. Thoughts on 16-16.5k attendance? Which is looking likely. 

On 23/01/2023 at 03:45, Club and Country said:

Funny competition the fa cup… away teams for whatever reason always travel in numbers

i haven’t been away for years, but if we were away to West Brom this weekend I would really fancy that… magic of the cup eh!?

Probably going to be an away win for them anyway looking at the bookies

On 24/01/2023 at 21:40, redkev said:

The lovely Lee Hughes with the equaliser very deep into injury time!

Had city to win 2-1 with Akinbiyi to score,,,?

More 23/24 years ago I'd say???

Edited by Son of Fred