IGNORED

Sunderland away

PFree

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

Be nice if club did free coaches as a 1 off for a thanks to great away support this season 10 coaches not a lot to shell out 

I see Birmingham are running 10 free coaches to Blackburn on Saturday and Hull are offering free coach travel to all away games from February.

10 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Be nice if club did free coaches as a 1 off for a thanks to great away support this season 10 coaches not a lot to shell out 

If you are approached by a pair of strange geezers with breath that smell of Werther's Originals and sherry, DO NOT take them up on an offer of a free spot on Coach One.

I did that once. 3 hours in the baggage hold with a ball gag, a terrifying experience in a lay-by and then kicked out at the services. 

And we lost 3-0.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

If you are approached by a pair of strange geezers with breath that smell of Werther's Originals and sherry, DO NOT take them up on an offer of a free spot on Coach One.

I did that once. 3 hours in the baggage hold with a ball gag, a terrifying experience in a lay-by and then kicked out at the services. 

And we lost 3-0.

I didn't realise Robbored travelled away?

19 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Less than 200 tickets remaining of those available

Got mine early, me and a mate taking our wives for a long weekend away. Wander up on the Friday, shopping in Newcastle for them,  a nice evening out for after the game, out to Whitley Bay on the Sunday then wander back on the Monday. :) Some good deals on Holiday Inns in the area.......

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nongazeuse said:

Ten of us booked hotel in Newcastle months ago. 

Should be a good boys' weekend - we're all pensioners so the local lasses will no doubt be impressed by a gang of drunken West Country codgers.

Don`t forget to pack your smocks and bucket hats. You can probably get the straw up there.