IGNORED

Alex Scott compilation

Partridge is a robin

35 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Probably the best player I’ve seen play for us and I’ve been going since 1988.  Recently got laughed at for saying he’d get in most prem teams now but I genuinely believe he is that good.  

I have seen some people express the hope that he goes to a big PL club and gets loaned back to us for next season. The issue is that when he does go to a PL club I think they will look at him not as someone to "develop" but likely as a first team contender, if not a starter.

He's not the finished article  but he is already begining to make quite a few opposition championship players look like chumps. He's really too good for this level.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Thats a great video, but did not include bits from WBA where he was a level above anyone else on the pitch, if he carries on like that for the rest of the season it will be a case of the top clubs having to form a queue to get the offers in

This is one of the the rare occasions where the montage doesn't do the player justice. There's loads of other stuff that they could have included.

7 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Wouldn't look out of place in either Liverpool or Man City's midfield imo. Better than Harvey Elliot, replacement for Bernardo Silva or De Bruynes understudy. If I was either club I would be all over Scott this summer.

Better than Harvey Elliot.. 

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Bisto City?

⬇️⬇️⬇️

36 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Scott is bad news for Jude Bellingham... Jude now likely to be second choice plan B for any of the big boys looking to strengthen their spine.

Get down the gate, we only have until the end of April to appreciate him. 

Gravy, Bristo and Bellingham in one thread! Ahhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Thats a great video, but did not include bits from WBA where he was a level above anyone else on the pitch, if he carries on like that for the rest of the season it will be a case of the top clubs having to form a queue to get the offers in

The compilation was made before the WBA match, otherwise the video could be twice as long

There's very few players that can drift past opponents so effortlessly and break the lines like Scott can.  I don't think you can teach that.  Can't wait for the second half of the season to watch the interplay between Scott, Mehmeti, Cornick and Bell (and next season Benarous).  I don't think many championship defence will be able to live with the speed of thought and play.  We'll be devastating on the counter. ⚡⚡

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Red Skin said:

There's very few players that can drift past opponents so effortlessly and break the lines like Scott can.  I don't think you can teach that.  Can't wait for the second half of the season to watch the interplay between Scott, Mehmeti, Cornick and Bell (and next season Benarous).  I don't think many championship defence will be able to live with the speed of thought and play.  We'll be devastating on the counter. ⚡⚡

We genuinely just need a commanding centre half and a ball playing central midfielder with a bit of presence and we won’t be too far away next season IMO.