IGNORED

Naismiths injury/Cow Puns

BCFCOFSWEDEN

• The title was changed to Naismiths injury/Cow Puns

These cow puns have reminded me of a really old gag.

A farmer wakes up one morning and is astounded to see all his cattle have frozen solid. He tries everything - consults the vet, even uses a blowtorch but they remain frozen. This goes on for weeks and he despairs, believing his livelihood is ruined.

Just as all is lost, he looks out of his window and an old woman is placing her hands on the cattle. Miraculously, as she does, they all come to life.

The farmer runs out and exclaims at the woman. “This is a miracle. Who are you?”

The woman looks up and replies “Thora Herd”

• Haha 17

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

These cow puns have reminded me of a really old gag.

A farmer wakes up one morning and is astounded to see all his cattle have frozen solid. He tries everything - consults the vet, even uses a blowtorch but they remain frozen. This goes on for weeks and he despairs, believing his livelihood is ruined.

Just as all is lost, he looks out of his window and an old woman is placing her hands on the cattle. Miraculously, as she does, they all come to life.

The farmer runs out and exclaims at the woman. “This is a miracle. Who are you?”

The woman looks up and replies “Thora Herd”

You’ve got to milk the old ones while you can. After too long they become a bit deja-moo. And if you tell them too often seems like you’re pasture best. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

You never see that @GrahamC on these sort of threads, he goes missing when the puns start flying. Disappointing. 

Humour, like taste in film & music is completely subjective, isn’t it?

More people like Mrs. Brown’s Boys than ever watched Monkey Dust or The Larry Sanders Show, for instance.

I’ll therefore try not to be too unkind here but reading the same obvious (unfunny) stuff is pretty tiresome, so once a thread descends into things like “udderly brilliant” or the same rubbish pun someone had already said about 6 posts previously, I’m off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

More people like Mrs. Brown’s Boys than ever watched Monkey Dust or The Larry Sanders Show, for instance.

I’ll therefore try not to be too unkind here but reading the same obvious (unfunny) stuff is pretty tiresome, so once a thread descends into things like “udderly brilliant” or the same rubbish pun someone had already said about 6 posts previously, I’m off.

We just won at Preston! Come on, have a go

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I've read this 3 times and I still can't figure out the pun here. 

• Haha 14