IGNORED

Naismiths injury/Cow Puns

BCFCOFSWEDEN

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Humour, like taste in film & music is completely subjective, isn’t it?

More people like Mrs. Brown’s Boys than ever watched Monkey Dust or The Larry Sanders Show, for instance.

I’ll therefore try not to be too unkind here but reading the same obvious (unfunny) stuff is pretty tiresome, so once a thread descends into things like “udderly brilliant” or the same rubbish pun someone had already said about 6 posts previously, I’m off.

Finally another Monkey Dust fan! Probably wouldn't get broadcast now.

Anyway back to Naismith, and given that he likes to pass it out of defensive positions, in his absence are we just going to hoof it? 

More people like Mrs. Brown’s Boys than ever watched Monkey Dust or The Larry Sanders Show, for instance.

I’ll therefore try not to be too unkind here but reading the same obvious (unfunny) stuff is pretty tiresome, so once a thread descends into things like “udderly brilliant” or the same rubbish pun someone had already said about 6 posts previously, I’m off.

I’d forgotten about Monkey Dust!

• Like 1

I'm with Graham on the last six poster thing. They clearly have a herd mentality...

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Mrs Brown Boys, like Last of the Summer Wine is uttershite, tis true.

• Like 2

All looked a bit fishy to me. Cod knows what happened. Lucky that Williams had a plaice on the bench or we’d have bream in a bit of trouble with him being the sole midfielder on the bench. 
Good that Pearson has been able to get a tuna out of him. Performance probably a 7 on a scale of 10. Perhaps we need some more strength in depth in midfield - I’m sure the boss is gonna mullet over. 

Edit.
Sorry. Wrong thread 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

“Alright..chill out. Don’t have a cow, mate”

6 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Ahaaa.! The truth is our. You say you’re off after about 6 posts but this is beyond your 6 post limit. Be honest, you like it really. Come on, stop being Mr Grumpy and get with the grove  

1986C9B1-B566-4AE5-9B23-D803C9995496.jpeg

Edited by pongo88

Sounds like he could be out a while. 

What would be the preferred midfield now? 

Personally, Scott back with James and Andi in front would be preferable to Williams but I think he’ll get his chance this weekend. 

I’ve never seen James and Williams as a good partnership, but signs of a return to form from the latter in recent games will earn him his spot. He’s got a chance to step up now and prove why he should be here next season. 

Either way, Naismith is important to us and we’ll struggle not to be worse off in his absence.

Edited by Bouncearoundtheground
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Personally, Scott back with James and Andi in front would be preferable to Williams but I think he’ll get his chance this weekend. 

I’ve never seen James and Williams as a good partnership, but signs of a return to form from the latter in recent games will earn him his spot. He’s got a chance to step up now and prove why he should be here next season. 

Either way, Naismith is important to us and we’ll struggle not to be worse off in his absence.

Bring in Andi and move Scott back. I agree i don't like a midfield 2 of Williams and James.

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Leave Scott where he is. His form has been outstanding. NP will probably play King in alongside James. Leave Williams as an impact sub.

It sounds like Williams will come in, and I think that's right. 

I kind of understand people's hesitation of James and Williams combination but they worked really well together against Watford and I think they're two of our better players so am happy to see it again

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

24 minutes ago, Roe said:

It sounds like Williams will come in, and I think that's right. 

I kind of understand people's hesitation of James and Williams combination but they worked really well together against Watford and I think they're two of our better players so am happy to see it again

They were also the midfield pairing used quite a bit at the back-end of last season when we got some good results / performances.

I’m sure Williams will come in, but of course he could push Scott deeper and bring Weimann in to the no10.

• Like 1