IGNORED

The difference

Nathandao

It's coincidence and you're a superstitious fool.

The obvious reason is that since Christmas my skittles has had a decided upswing in form, with City following closely behind.

Trouble is, I started well last night but fell apart completely at the end. Hope the cracks are not starting to appear.

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Some of us go “commando “ ,what are we supposed to do?!

now now, only the gastards do that after shatting themselves enroute to the match, wouldnt want a fellow red gaining that kind of reputation.

Nathandao, i dont think they will work if the real man city turn up, if i was you,id save them for the league?

4 hours ago, Nathandao said:

I think we can all agree there has been a massive improvement since Christmas. I’ve seen many explanations as to why this might be; more solid at the back; more physical midfield which has allowed Scott more freedom; better wing play, but I have the definitive reason for the improvement.

On Christmas day my girlfriend gifted me a pair of Bristol City boxer shorts (see below) and I have been wearing them every match day since. Some might call this a coincidence. Others may call me a superstitious fool. But for as long as I keep wearing them on match days and we keep performing I will be continuing to wear them all the way to the premier league.

032833D1-4F4B-400D-AD6C-DF5B65C71E15.jpeg

How’s your off the field performance. Improved I guess!

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

No.... You wear em inside out..... 

You can get 4 weeks out of them; wear them normally first for a week, then back-to-front for the second week. Turn them inside out and repeat. Keep on repeating until they become too starched to wear properly (or the season ends - whatever comes quicker!!)

2 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

You can get 4 weeks out of them; wear them normally first for a week, then back-to-front for the second week. Turn them inside out and repeat. Keep on repeating until they become too starched to wear properly (or the season ends - whatever comes quicker!!)

It`s why thongs are so popular. Inside out AND back to front. They even double up as a Covid mask in an emergency.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Nathandao said:

I think we can all agree there has been a massive improvement since Christmas. I’ve seen many explanations as to why this might be; more solid at the back; more physical midfield which has allowed Scott more freedom; better wing play, but I have the definitive reason for the improvement.

On Christmas day my girlfriend gifted me a pair of Bristol City boxer shorts (see below) and I have been wearing them every match day since. Some might call this a coincidence. Others may call me a superstitious fool. But for as long as I keep wearing them on match days and we keep performing I will be continuing to wear them all the way to the premier league.

032833D1-4F4B-400D-AD6C-DF5B65C71E15.jpeg

I was so moved by your post that I went on to the club shop website and bought three pairs.  The question now will be, do I wear them all at the same time for triple luck, or just the boring one pair at a time. Seeing as you know about this stuff, I would be interested in your guidance.

4 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

I was so moved by your post that I went on to the club shop website and bought three pairs.  The question now will be, do I wear them all at the same time for triple luck, or just the boring one pair at a time. Seeing as you know about this stuff, I would be interested in your guidance.

I would say that so far one pair seems to be sufficient but should we start to drop in performance, doubling or even tripling up could be necessary…

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nathandao said:

I would say that so far one pair seems to be sufficient but should we start to drop in performance, doubling or even tripling up could be necessary…

Rovers fan this week...

image.png.884a7000344797c8d75b05f5dad132dd.png

• Haha 1