IGNORED

Child Friendly Football Pubs Post 7pm

And Its Smith

• Admin
2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Hoping someone can help.  Does anyone know of any pubs that show football and allow 13-14 year old kids in?  Ones that also serve food would be amazing.  After calling a few I am realising this might not be possible but I thought if anyone knew, OTIB would! 

Which area are you looking for?

Funnily enough I’m looking for something similar, Everton supporting father in law over from France next week and wants to watch Merseyside derby Monday night in a pub with food and we’ll have my daughter (11) with us. We are in Kingswood so anywhere a short drive from there would be good, any suggestions would be great. ( sorry to jump in on your thread AIS !)

1 minute ago, mattjb said:

Funnily enough I’m looking for something similar, Everton supporting father in law over from France next week and wants to watch Merseyside derby Monday night in a pub with food and we’ll have my daughter (11) with us. We are in Kingswood so anywhere a short drive from there would be good, any suggestions would be great. ( sorry to jump in on your thread AIS !)

Millhouse in Emerson’s green will have it on- food is cheap and cheerful but plenty of screens across the pub to watch the game.

6 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Ah if only the Rotunda was still there! 

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Ah if only the Rotunda was still there! 

I’ve got bad memories of that place after watching that city v rovers game that was on the last Friday before Xmas years ago. Seemed like a good idea until my mate got whacked over the head with a pool cue! 

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Millhouse in Emerson’s green will have it on- food is cheap and cheerful but plenty of screens across the pub to watch the game.

That’s a good suggestion, cheers matey

4 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Hoping someone can help.  Does anyone know of any pubs that show football and allow 13-14 year old kids in?  Ones that also serve food would be amazing.  After calling a few I am realising this might not be possible but I thought if anyone knew, OTIB would! 

Are you thinking midweek or weekend?

Not been in any in Bristol for yonks, but the Toby Carvery(ies) around here usually have multiple screens around the bar area and show football. Could be worth a shot? 

Edited by Taz