IGNORED

Types of performance.

BCFC Rich

I think today shows how much potential we have, compare today to WBA where we were more fluid and exciting. Today we were just so solid, Norwich had good possession but I always felt our defense had it under control. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying today wasn't entertaining and impressive today, just that it was a different type of performance.

So impressed with how we look and how organised we are. It shows that when the organisation is right and you have the right players on the pitch you don't need to constantly tweak and change personnel and formation based on the opposition. You can set up, play the game, and rely on the players to react to what's happening on the pitch and adapt as a team. 

COYR

• Like 7
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, BCFC Rich said:

I think today shows how much potential we have, compare today to WBA where we were more fluid and exciting. Today we were just so solid, Norwich had good possession but I always felt our defense had it under control. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying today wasn't entertaining and impressive today, just that it was a different type of performance.

So impressed with how we look and how organised we are. It shows that when the organisation is right and you have the right players on the pitch you don't need to constantly tweak and change personnel and formation based on the opposition. You can set up, play the game, and rely on the players to react to what's happening on the pitch and adapt as a team. 

COYR

It was one of those ‘stand up and be counted’ matches, and each player rose to the occasion. Two months ago the second half would’ve finished 2-1 to Norwich, instead we toughed it out without panicking or looking nervous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCFC Rich said:

COYR

Interesting reading the Norwich forum saying they struggled against very well organised sides of us and Burnley, that's not something we have been use to other fans say about us

• Like 2