IGNORED

Today's Ref

Super

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Premier League ref

Very inconsistent 

Gave us a 50/50 decision for the goal and everything to them thereafter

Hasn't reffed since November for some reason

Been on the naught step after a couple howlers in a PL match. He was relegated to Championship level and after todays inconsistency he should have been given a L2 match.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Should have been a red for that push

Think he got that one right. Neck and above is usually a straight red, chest and below is a yellow.

His inconsistency on the high boot was clear to be seen as was his eagerness to give burly centre half Grant Hanley a free kick every time he fell over. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Think he switched showing Williams the yellow card to Aaron’s to quick without thinking it through. So he dished out the punishment making it difficult to overturn himself. 
How he missed Hanlon’s grabbing Cornick is beyond me, and I sit in E33 and wear glasses could see it. 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC
  • Like 1

He was absolutely dreadful. Every 50/50 went their way and his inconsistency was amazing at times. Surely something needs to be done about these idiots with whistles? Week after week we get them  

It made for the perfect afternoon for me though. I love nothing more than losing my shit with the officials and they gave me every opportunity to. And we won. Happy days. 

• Haha 3

He got loads wrong, inc Sargent dragging Vyner by the arm on a bouncing ball second half.  I’m 80 yards away and it was blatant.  Lino missed Hanley’s throat chop.

I don’t like calling it inconsistent, that makes it look likes he’s bad for both sides….he was one-sided.

• Like 8

In a bizarre way it helped us in part that he was that bad because it fired up even more an already good atmosphere. As has been said, he was awful and let the game get away from him, but the consistency piece was the most damning.

In other ref news, I hear Joey thinks the ref in their game got every decision wrong. As ever.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Abysmal, desperate to give them every decision he could.

Linesman in front of the Lansdown was even worse, missed 2 clear fouls right in front of him, one when Hanley had his hands around Cornick’s neck.

******* clueless.

Trust me, the one in front of us in the Dolman was just as shite ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Ref had just got the yellow card out book Williams for his reckless tackle when the guy leapt up and raised both hands to push Williams over right in front of the ref and he unfortunately flashed the yellow again without pausing.

Had he paused I’m sure he’d have shown a red.

Edited by Robbored
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I assumed he had come with them on their bus and was afraid he might not get a lift back.

I thought there was going to be a delay in the kick off time today. But fair play to him, when it was pointed out just before they came out that he still had a Norwich City top on, he did change out of it pretty quickly.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Haha 1