IGNORED

Hall of Fame class of 2022/23 - the next inductee is...

shahanshahan

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

What is the criteria used for players to be shortlisted?

Surprised that Cole Skuse wasn't on the shortlist, academy graduate, over 250 games and I (think) is in that small group of players to have won both players of the season and young player of the season.

Maybe one to consider for a future vote.

It's usually players who have retired, hence why Cold Skuse hasn't appeared in the voting rounds as he still plays for Colchester 

• Thanks 1

On 14/02/2023 at 14:56, Bristol Rob said:

Just to provide a bit of balance to this outstanding debate...

The following text is taken from a site I'm sure ALL users of OTIB are familiar with, petpigworld.com

New pig owners would often ask whether their pets can be trained.

Can Pigs be trained? Just like dogs, pigs can be easily trained to learn a number of cool tricks. They can learn anything from twirling or responding when their name is called, to establishing a solid day-to-day routine.

By nature, pigs are smart, curious and friendly. This makes them easy to train.

Ideally, pig training should start as early as when you pet is still a piglet. Though adult pigs can still be taught a trick or two, by this time, they’ve most probably established routines that could be hard to break.

So yes. You can't educate pork. 

I expect a full written retraction of more care going forward. Please choose a different species to pick on. I suggest 'a fewer'. 

« Pork » being dead pig meat would not pay very much attention in class ergot impossible to educate.