IGNORED

The red button

formerly known as ivan

2 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Can someone tell me how to find the red button on IPTV please?

It all depends on the provider you use. Most will have a seperate Sky Sports red button section. The game is also on the iFollow channel like usual so you can watch it there

• Like 1

Hi all, just a bit of info about Sky red button. I am fairly sure that the content for that comes down your internet connection, not over the dish. This means that your picture quality or availability of it depends on how good your broadband is, whether someone else in your house might be streaming etc.

It explains why the main game looks great but the red button games take a while to load and can buffer sometimes.

If you search for info on this Sky do say that red button content needs an active connection to the internet.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, The Humble Realist said:

Alan Parry on the commentary who used to do the prem for years made a big difference! A lot better than the normal commentators

I thought he was poor. Called Max Ben Amos at one point, said Weimann was in poor goalscoring form without noting he was injured for a chunk. Few times I thought he just didn’t seem at all interested!

1 hour ago, RobArnold10 said:

I thought he was poor. Called Max Ben Amos at one point, said Weimann was in poor goalscoring form without noting he was injured for a chunk. Few times I thought he just didn’t seem at all interested!

He's very much past his best these days. I remember he did one of our live games on Sky a couple of years ago and wasn't great then either.

4 hours ago, RobArnold10 said:

Compared to the normal ones though I thought he was a massive upgrade. 

Not trying to defend him overly but

A) weimann is in poor goal scoring form this season (pre injury) compared to last year

B) mixing up the keepers is poor but people do make mistakes. Was the only time he did it. Talked about Amos being ever present in Wigan's promotion campaign etc so wasnt like it was poor research.