IGNORED

No POTD this Saturday

Jerseybean

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Vapes and Mobile Phone chargers.

Former I get, but the latter - you could have people travelling on a 12 hour round trip and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility they might need to keep their phones charged up. I’m assuming it’s so they can’t be used as missiles but I’m not aware of a mass problem with people chucking phone chargers at football grounds…

Huawei the lads indeed.

Really annoyed me about the power bank situation. I’m travelling on the train and ideally wanted to take my one for emergency’s. Not even sure if to take my AirPods in case they get confiscated. 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sunderland fan has commented on our status on FB, reckons we'll comply with these rules no problem.

Not thst I'm advocating wilful disobedience but could it be interesting at the turnstiles or will it be just another layer of bureaucracy that we all go along with..

There's bound to be people that turn up unaware about the coin issue 

I'm intrigued how they check? 

If coins are loose in your pocket they would feel then on a body search, but surely they don't ask men to open wallets and women to open purses etc? 

I'm sure I'll be corrected but I thought Sunderland said that it was a decision from the visiting club where the collected money went? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Vapes and Mobile Phone chargers.

Former I get, but the latter - you could have people travelling on a 12 hour round trip and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility they might need to keep their phones charged up. I’m assuming it’s so they can’t be used as missiles but I’m not aware of a mass problem with people chucking phone chargers at football grounds…

Huawei the lads indeed.

Oh To have come up with that pun....mine is a bit subtle!

Anyone know if my daughter will be able to take her iPad in, or a bag with some colouring and pens? 
For home games she can usually sit through the first half but then gets bored so I take these items in to help ease the 2nd half boredom. 
I don’t want to drive 6 hours and find they want to confiscate her iPad 

25 minutes ago, Harry said:

Anyone know if my daughter will be able to take her iPad in, or a bag with some colouring and pens? 
For home games she can usually sit through the first half but then gets bored so I take these items in to help ease the 2nd half boredom. 
I don’t want to drive 6 hours and find they want to confiscate her iPad 

I don't know the answer but it wouldn't make much sense for them to not allow someone to take in a 5p piece but then do allow in an iPad.

Forget my FFP fluff on another thread, does look lkke Malcolm Clarke (FSA guy and Stoke fan) is doubling down qnd challenging Sunderland policy on away fans.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-stoke-city-coins-police

IFO seem to be the body that he is lodging a complaint with. Interesting to read experiences of fans of our club with this policy, indeed those of other clubs too.