IGNORED

Rashford

formerly known as ivan

Watching the Barca/Utd game, which has been a cracking game by the way, and wondering where Rashford sits in the discussion of the best players in the world currently. Has to be in consideration for the best player at the moment. Hard to think of anyone better.

As I write this he just blazed one high and wide!

• Hmmm 1

Playing really well this season, pleased for him.

Thought previously he blow a bit hot and cold but is much more consistent. 

Have zero interest in Manchester United even though my eldest supports them thanks to Sky TV ! 

( we are very much his ‘second’ club).

I gave him my ticket for the cup semi against us as he had never seem them live, went with his younger brother, now sadly passed, who was a massive BCFC supporter. Apparently their train journey home was one that my youngest thoroughly enjoyed ?

• Robin 1

42 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Rushford is one of those modern players who is great when everything is going well but when the going gets tough hides and shows no fight what so ever 

As shown for the last 4 years at Utd 

That is fact and nobody can argue with that,he’s on a hot streak at the moment but let’s see if it continues for the next 2 seasons at least,I highly doubt it 

54 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I would argue that none of them are currently better than Rashford right now. Even without taking into account their respective clubs.

Kane has been poor most the season.

What do you expect from Kane mate,he scores + 20 season in season out for a team that are hopeless and will again 

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I would argue that none of them are currently better than Rashford right now. Even without taking into account their respective clubs.

Kane has been poor most the season.

Kane is having a poor season? Yeah, alright bud.

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Fair point, should have checked first as I had no idea he scored this many so far. He is in my fantasy football team but rarely seems to score points. Maybe should have used a more scientific way of judging his performances!

Yeh your eyes,are you seriously telling your opinion on football is based on fantasy football 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Haha 1