IGNORED

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Shtanley

On 17/02/2023 at 19:37, Shtanley said:

Sorry didn’t need the capital letters. 

One Stream in Bristol’s magazine is now out. (Issue two)

https://onestreaminbristol.bigcartel.com/product/osib-issue-two-delivery

here’s a taste:

Could you check your Apple Pay button please as doesn’t seem to be working. Tried a couple of times. Thanks. 

Edited by eardun

• Admin
On 17/02/2023 at 19:37, Shtanley said:

Sorry didn’t need the capital letters. 

One Stream in Bristol’s magazine is now out. (Issue two)

https://onestreaminbristol.bigcartel.com/product/osib-issue-two-delivery

here’s a taste:

Just read issue 2 cover to cover while soaking in a hot bath for the past two hours 

Brilliant publication and just as great as the first issue. 

I'm trying to remember what Amy Kington looks like now ?

• Like 1

Just read issue 2 - great. Really enjoyed the interview with Foreign Concept. Such a shame Swu.FM shut down and with it the critical podcast stopped. 

If there aren't any copies of OSIB #1 left I'm happy for someone to take mine for free as I'm unlikely get around to reading it again. Maybe you can make a donation to OSIB. (I'll have to find it though as I've moved things around recently and not sure where I put it.) 

Edited by Rebounder
  • Like 2

So I edit this magazine. Real labour of love. Positive comments well they’re music to ears. I think it’s important we look back In years to come and have reference points as a fan base, when you dig slightly deeper we are one of the most creative out there and I think it’s a shame that isn’t exploited more. There’s a lot of talented people that support Bristol City, I think that should be demonstrated. At the same time, i love the fact it’s all new to certain people/groups, it shouldn’t be a closed off thing. The magazine is on a great tracjectory, I’d love to see where it ends up. Up the City 

• Like 5
  • Robin 2

7 hours ago, Porto Red said:

Also want to know 

‘Saloon Dion’ - ‘I Don’t Feel’. 

South Bristol as **** those boys.

They’ve bee Lucky enough to head to Texas for South by South West recently. First band in living memory who’ve made it from the Hartcliffe/Bemmie stretch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Rebounder said:

Just read issue 2 - great. Really enjoyed the interview with Foreign Concept. Such a shame Swu.FM shut down and with it the critical podcast stopped. 

If there aren't any copies of OSIB #1 left I'm happy for someone to take mine for free as I'm unlikely get around to reading it again. Maybe you can make a donation to OSIB. (I'll have to find it though as I've moved things around recently and not sure where I put it.) 

I’d like you’re issue one if still available?

just received my green un through the post, as beautiful in the flesh as it is online. I love the cover ?

thanks Stan and co ?

24 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I’d like you’re issue one if still available?

just received my green un through the post, as beautiful in the flesh as it is online. I love the cover ?

thanks Stan and co ?

I'll have a look this weekend pretty sure I know where it is. Send me a message tomorrow if I haven't messaged you already to remind you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BUTOR said:

‘Saloon Dion’ - ‘I Don’t Feel’. 

South Bristol as **** those boys.

They’ve bee Lucky enough to head to Texas for South by South West recently. First band in living memory who’ve made it from the Hartcliffe/Bemmie stretch. 

• Like 1

On 20/03/2023 at 15:29, maxjak said:

Well done with the Mag.........excellent achievement.   May i ask if the Podcast has bitten the dust as a result, as nothing for over a week  (Bit like City's away performances?).........which would be a shame IMO

will do some before end of season. then next season won't be doing post match. just interviews or random topic discussions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

will do some before end of season. then next season won't be doing post match. just interviews or random topic discussions

That’s a shame but appreciate it is time consuming and you aren’t getting paid for it, so understandable. End of an era though, have really enjoyed living vicariously through you lot and your post match discussions / emotions as they have often helped me keep more level headed especially after defeats!

• Like 1

Just finished reading issue 2 of OSIB and have to say what a polished , interesting read.  One really good interview with a lady called Leah Davis who’s invoked with the ‘Her Game Too’ movement. This linked to an article about our academy and the involvement of an Amy Kington and her hard work in achieving Cat 2 status within six months.

The magazine certainly has a feel of the old ‘Ultra’ publication from years ago.

Many thanks to the guys and girls who put this together , the OTIB fanzine which has been going for 30 years! A very different style to OSIB but an excellent publication. Those who run this forum and those who produce / contribute to the various podcasts - extremely fortunate to have so many outlets as fans to stare our opinions on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1