IGNORED

Get your half and half scarfs!

Bcfccity

19 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

Get them before they run out ! Only available from the trolly in broadmead :laugh: ? 

004D6CE1-B208-486E-9709-611D0CF5ED9F.jpeg

I know we need to cut costs because of ffp issues, but if that's the result of the cutbacks on the club shop.............

• Haha 1

I was up in Liverpool recently to watch Peter Kay , on the Saturday we wondered around Liverpool one ( Cabot circus Liverpool ) that evening Liverpool were playing wolves in the cup 9,000 wolves fans in attendance .

there were these type of sellers everywhere selling all types of this tack, I’m afraid to say they were doing a roaring trade.

Welcome to the premiership , along with £50-£60 tickets , kick off times all over the place & minimal away allocations ,fair weather fans . Funny thing how much we all slag the premiership it’s the so called promised land .

4 hours ago, redkev said:

I was up in Liverpool recently to watch Peter Kay , on the Saturday we wondered around Liverpool one ( Cabot circus Liverpool ) that evening Liverpool were playing wolves in the cup 9,000 wolves fans in attendance .

there were these type of sellers everywhere selling all types of this tack, I’m afraid to say they were doing a roaring trade.

Welcome to the premiership , along with £50-£60 tickets , kick off times all over the place & minimal away allocations ,fair weather fans . Funny thing how much we all slag the premiership it’s the so called promised land .

One of my favourite things about the shopping centre “Liverpool One” is that the Everton club shop there is intentionally named “Everton Two”, so the postal address is “Everton Two, Liverpool One”

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Coming soon......for the non-confrontational, benign liberal' football fan .....    All 20 Premiership clubs on ONE SCARF (Batteries not included)

Question. Would you have to buy a new one every season or would it be like the old Shoot! league ladders where you can just replace teams as required?

On 19/02/2023 at 09:26, redkev said:

Getting there is the fun part.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2023 at 13:21, Red-Robbo said:

Who the f buys them?????

I've always wondered this, but there must be enough of a market to make them worth producing.

In general it must be tourists or people that just don't get British football culture. I could imagine my mother-in-law - who hasn't got a clue about football - buying one from that stall for her grandson (my son) in a well-meaning but deeply misguided gesture.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I've always wondered this, but there must be enough of a market to make them worth producing.

In general it must be tourists or people that just don't get British football culture. I could imagine my mother-in-law - who hasn't got a clue about football - buying one from that stall for her grandson (my son) in a well-meaning but deeply misguided gesture.

I don't know, but plenty being sold on the streets of Newcastle this morning. Yes, half and half with ManU for the Caraboo Cup!

40 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Like Todd Boehly 

On 19/02/2023 at 09:26, redkev said:

I don't understand why people go for half and half scarves.

I also don't understand why people go on about the Premiership, something that exists in Scotland and in Rugby. We can't qualify for either.